Is my clock Gay !!

boboneleg

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Does it run very slow and vibrate?

It actually runs perfectly.  I recently had to replace the movement and the hands (couldn't get silver this time) which isn't bad as it's over 19 years old now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

It actually runs perfectly.  I recently had to replace the movement and the hands (couldn't get silver this time) which isn't bad as it's over 19 years old now.

It was advanced when you bought it and remains so, it is a powerful time piece and certain to be a pussy magnet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It was advanced when you bought it and remains so, it is a powerful time piece and certain to be a pussy magnet.

I didn't buy it, I made it, I used to make them and sell them .  A mate got me the mold (he would never say where he got it from :classic_unsure:) and I made them with resin , in black or silver.  Then I would paint the fins and numbers with enamel model paint.  I got the emblems from Riders , I'm sure the parts guy used to wonder why I was coming in and buying five at a time :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I didn't buy it, I made it, I used to make them and sell them .  A mate got me the mold (he would never say where he got it from :classic_unsure:) and I made them with resin , in black or silver.  Then I would paint the fins and numbers with enamel model paint.  I got the emblems from Riders , I'm sure the parts guy used to wonder why I was coming in and buying five at a time :classic_laugh:

kingsley shut up GIF

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Why did you stop?

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Why did you stop?

I lost interest once I went back to trail bikes.  I tried to find someone to make me a mould of a dirt bike so I could make those but it just petered out.

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

I lost interest once I went back to trail bikes.  I tried to find someone to make me a mould of a dirt bike so I could make those but it just petered out.

Dirtbike engines are ugly, though

except maybe the XR

Just now, Pedro said:

Dirtbike engines are ugly, though

except maybe the XR

Agreed Pedro, I was hoping to make them as a whole bike based on something like this ....................

dirt-bike-silhouette-clip-art-17.thumb.png.224220bdb0c6ac5a28c4316424c6aac5.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Agreed Pedro, I was hoping to make them as a whole bike based on something like this ....................

dirt-bike-silhouette-clip-art-17.thumb.png.224220bdb0c6ac5a28c4316424c6aac5.png

A boxer viewed from the front or back, that’s what you want for a clock

image.jpeg.064bc76a4dbe5a78e0ecfd02b61370cf.jpeg

• Like 5