Hey what happened

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya la x looked like a shit hole... 

Has been since i first got there in 1964, when Buck was just a wet dream in some arabian kings nighmare..

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

No but it's one of the reason I disappeared for 15 years.....i can tell you that Bikerbabe is happely married now... 

How long were you two together....and why did you break up?

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

After a quick tour of the house... We somehow landed in her room... And are clothes flew off... Where we remained in bed for 3 days... I won't bore you with the details... It was amazing.....

Did you pen “ imagine “ in them 3 days or feast on her special fried rice 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

probably because his knob wore down to a nub over those three days :classic_laugh:

More likely she realised he was a fruitcake. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Uhuh and down some weird rabbit hole again. 

I’m glad I have him on ignore, I see the occasional post that someone quotes but otherwise it is all quiet on my screen,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m glad I have him on ignore, I see the occasional post that someone quotes but otherwise it is all quiet on my screen,

Yeh about to do the same. Fun fruit loops I don’t mind. Ones that unexpectedly and irrationally let rip in your direction cos of some mad machinations no-ones privy to (or wants to be privy to) no ta.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Oh dear … did he say something horrible to you , you big delicate twat 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Oh dear … did he say something horrible to you , you big delicate twat 

If that was the criteria then I would have your minor attracted ass on ignore as well wouldn’t I?

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

If that was the criteria then I would have your minor attracted ass on ignore as well wouldn’t I?

What did he do to make you put him on ignore sweetheart ?

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think it was that time before we made peace and I called him a goat face... 

made peace … did you all fallout , how come I missed the shit going down 

@XTreme what shits gone down ?

Just a misunderstanding.....nothing major.

But I will reiterate if you don't want to see any posts by a member just put them on ignore.

I'm not prepared to go on dealing with stuff like this indefinitely......this is not what I started this forum for.

If this place becomes a liability then it has to go.....I've got enough to deal with in my life already.

So your cooperation would be appreciated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just a misunderstanding.....nothing major.

But I will reiterate if you don't want to see any posts by a member just put them on ignore.

I'm not prepared to go on dealing with stuff like this indefinitely......this is not what I started this forum for.

If this place becomes a liability then it has to go.....I've got enough to deal with in my life already.

So your cooperation would be appreciated.

You still haven't answered my question... 

Oh ya I forgot to mention that my suitcase was lost in LA x and the only I had with me was my carry on... They returned it and delivered it to the house the fallowing morning...i didn't have any protection with me.... The though of being and American Californian version of me crossed my mind on many occasions... 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

You still haven't answered my question... 

Oh ya I forgot to mention that my suitcase was lost in LA x and the only I had with me was my carry on... They returned it and delivered it to the house the fallowing morning...i didn't have any protection with me.... The though of being and American Californian version of me crossed my mind on many occasions... 

That is a scary thought.