2022 ktm 1290 s.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I've just realized the ktm has 8239 km on the odo.... It should actually read 10739 km....2500 km was done in the back of my truck running it to the dealer for repairs for the fifth time... 

200.gif

How long have you had it Marcel?

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

KTM's can be a minefield sometimes , they definitely make a fair few 'friday afternoon' bikes.  Haven't said that, they put a fecking huge grin on your face ..............

WP_000344.thumb.jpg.03a3dde422f4d9779c4ea9550f534226.jpg

Oh it definitely puts a smile on my when I ride it.... I must have gotten one that was a late Friday built......my old 950 I beat that thing for over 15 years and it never let me down... 

• Like 3

Well I got three calls from the ktm service department yesterday... Seems they can't located the coolant leak... Like I told them I double clamp it to stop the leak so I could ride the frigen thing over the summer... So I email this to them this morning... 

Like I told them... I'm not to keen of having a part fyled down and re painted... I want a new housing installed on the bike... 

Screenshot_20220914_054930_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I havnt put any in, Tammy did it. I'm fuckin attractive we dont do the hard chit. Work on something? Work on this. Irish passport says im underqualified to work. :wave:

• Haha 2

Strange Marcel, we have a 916 in today with a coolant leak.  We've run it up to temperature until the fans kick in and there is no leak whatsoever.  I reckon a cat has pissed on the floor of his garage

uh-huh-nods.gif.2ae75b125211638ee8fdd3e0560ed17e.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Strange Marcel, we have a 916 in today with a coolant leak.  We've run it up to temperature until the fans kick in and there is no leak whatsoever.  I reckon a cat has pissed on the floor of his garage

uh-huh-nods.gif.2ae75b125211638ee8fdd3e0560ed17e.gif

Ya that's the feeling I'm getting from the service dep... I'm just sick of explaining myself to what the problem is... No it's not leaking now cause I double clamped the hose... We've warmed it up and pressure tested the system and no leaks... And it only leaked after a cool down period like overnight before I double clamped it... 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Just got news this morning... Look's like the double clamp is good enough for the repair.... Cunts.... Here's what the housing look's like.. 

Screenshot_20220922_104108_com.android.chrome.jpg

Might as well filed and sorted yourself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Just got news this morning... Look's like the double clamp is good enough for the repair.... Cunts.... Here's what the housing look's like.. 

Screenshot_20220922_104108_com.android.chrome.jpg

Looks like you might have shot yourself in the foot doing the temp repair, they probably would never of thought of it if they hadn't seen it .

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Looks like you might have shot yourself in the foot doing the temp repair, they probably would never of thought of it if they hadn't seen it .

Well after twice bringing it there and they couldn't resolve it... I did it so I could ride the frigen thing... Oh well I can definitely fix it myself... It's just a pain in the arse and it's supposedly under warranty...

• Like 1