I'm trying.

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Most only saw the back of my licence plate (most harley)... I had personalized... Mtk 01... Haha. 

Marcel the kocksucker?

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Be nice to Bucky. :littleguy:

Yes, or I will cry to Pete and get any posts, that my pussy liberal ass doesn't like, removed.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yes, or I will cry to Pete and get any posts, that my pussy liberal ass doesn't like, removed.

Oh so Tym is a Biden supporter... I knew it!!! 

Found another one... 2010 completely stock... Its got 19 thousand kilometres... But it's in rough shape.. It spend many days outside.. Aluminium all pitied.. Rust everywheres... Oil filter is even rusted... He's asking 16 k... Not worth it in my opinion.. 

• Like 1

Biden rocks thank god we dont have Trump in office, hold on taking more orders for bulk AARms, thank God liber;las like to start wars, more weapons sales. :dancebanana:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You cross the line, you get burned. 

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Gay

Would you stop gaying this thread... I'm trying very hard to have a serious conversation about real bikes....I'm sure buck would agree... Your all a bunch of wankers who don't even ride bikes... 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im starting to wonder who voted for Brexit, the Brits or everyone else in the EU....lol

I gotta carry this (worthless) passport around Tym......how do you think I feel?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Anyway this tread turned to shit in a heart beat.... It's impossible to have and intelligent conversation with you cunts... without turning it into anal sex...

viral video news GIF

Has the bloke accepted your offer for the bike @Marcel.?

• Like 1