Got some bike candy

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes monkeyman you're 100% correct I am a woman which means I can't read a map.. 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

I’m glad we cleared that up.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m glad we cleared that up.

One of of my all time favourites. 

I tried to cut off someones phone rant yesterday by saying can we talk about something else? They angrily replied "what do you want to talk about? Hm? Fluffy kittens?" :rofl:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yes monkeyman you're 100% correct I am a woman which means I can't read a map.. 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

You can’t even read exit signs!

• Haha 3

On 15/07/2022 at 22:24, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Same, works well in England elsewhere meh. You have to find it on google maps then find that point on the Garmin map to navigate to it. Rubbish. I asked Garmin about it and it was the usual crap. 

Still it beats having your phone pack up cos its too hot, or cold or wet and oh the suns too bright for the crappy screen, oh liquid detected its stopped charging, oh balls it won't image stabilise anymore, oh FFS stop the txt alert banners covering the instructions.. 😂

That's all i use is an old mobile phone with no sim card if you get the right one there's no problems with it the only thing you got right is it don't like being left in direct sunlight i have a case to keep the mud out but the phone itself is waterproof it has a brightness adjustment  so it can be seen in bright sunshine i haven't had any problems in the cold and I've been out in the cold but i only use it in the uk might be different abroad 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's all i use is an old mobile phone with no sim card if you get the right one there's no problems with it the only thing you got right is it don't like being left in direct sunlight i have a case to keep the mud out but the phone itself is waterproof it has a brightness adjustment  so it can be seen in bright sunshine i haven't had any problems in the cold and I've been out in the cold but i only use it in the uk might be different abroad 😉

All of those things have happened to me more than once with different iterations but maybe iPhones are crap? 

• Haha 2