Time for a weekend thread!

Tym

Spent the two last days doing something I haven’t done in a while, working and selling, closing deals like a fucking ninja assassin! Feels good when every now and then someone unleashes me and I do my thing!

Covid was pretty good today and all I feel is a little tiredness and have a sexier voice. Turned a one truck order into two using that, the lovely Luisa didn’t  stand a chance!

Now, after a day of high winds and rain spells it quieted down and peace is in the air, and I’m outside having a glass of wine while enjoying my mini forest 

DB9C90AF-8E68-41AF-B42D-52CA5A16ED62.thumb.jpeg.b58ad6ce3b620b5e610494ed19da6584.jpeg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I'd be more use to you than one of your imaginary girls :classic_unsure:

Don’t tease him, you don’t want that sort of attention!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'd be more use to you than one of your imaginary girls :classic_unsure:

Trouble is, the pictures ive seen of your face. We now use it in the convent for the ladies to keep their vows. 🤪

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Don’t tease him, you don’t want that sort of attention!

Well, more Badnews Bob news, in testing, using Bobs pic, nobody assumed he was gay based on his looks. Wait, maybe thats good news,

🤪

• Haha 2

Japan was a great weeks stay in 1969, Tokyo at night was amazing. The best part at 10 years old i was the size of all the adults. 😃

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Japan was a great weeks stay in 1969, Tokyo at night was amazing. The best part at 10 years old i was the size of all the adults. 😃

And now you're the size of all the kids, it's a wonderful world.

• Haha 4

Time to do community service thats not court ordered i;ll have you know. Duty, the biggest 4 letter word in then English language. Not to mention how hot Sue is. :littleguy:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tym said:

Never been to that part of the world... At 6'1 would I be considered a giant... Would I stick out like a sore thumb.. 

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Never been to that part of the world... At 6'1 would I be considered a giant... Would I stick out like a sore thumb.. 

I thought everyone made it to china by the time they were 10, my bad it was just me, Hong Kong was cool too, specially the airport that was downtown, what a trip to land there.

lived in the pacific rim during the late 1960's...our basde was a northern pacific island B-52 base called Anderson.

Typical American i am accoriding to some Brits.

🤪

• Like 1

Slept quite poorly tonight, fell asleep at 4 or 5, pestered by a couple of mosquitos and feeling hot and itchy, didn't know whether I was awake and uncomfortable or having a bad dream. 

I need drugs, the voice is sexy but am indeed feeling a little confused sometimes. Felt vague and not myself when riding the bike the other day and not too pleasant, so will refrain from going out.

Rain fell in the morning, and am now sitting outside contemplating birds chirping all around now that the sun is sort of out. My nice neighbor is bringing me groceries and bread today, whether that happens in the morning or afternoon I don't know, what excitement!

• Like 3