Tail bag and Marcel's Helmet!

17 hours ago, Marcel said:

Been trying to find a tail bag for when the panniers are off... Just big enough for a baseball cap and cleaning supply for the helmet when I'm on sport mode.... I don't want to carrie a shipping container.. 

kriega 👍

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He said earlier he doesn't have one.

Its an American thing over 80% of them have no helmet. Every year a percentage of these poor babies will become infected and suffer deformity or worse.. and yet they continue with it, the idea is its cleaner. Even if it prevents a minute percentage of children from getting a urine infection (which is easily treated) this does not offset the risks.

Plus a baby can't consent to it which is quite a big thing when you consider it causes a loss of sensitivity.

Bet you weren't expecting that answer 😆

I second that emotion. Both my boys are fully helmeted 😊

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I got a new helmet a couple of weeks back as the bug splatter had took its toll, bit smelly underneath too.😉

Pull the lid back and give a good shine... I've heard Buckster is and expert on the subject.. He might be able to give you a hand with it... 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im the expert, how come the face doesnt look like it hit a truck when he was a kid... 🤪

The truck obviously hit him later in life.

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just admit buck.. You would do me if you were a different sex..

When you say “do you”, do you mean hit you with a shovel and dump your corpse in a vat of lye?

• Haha 3

Is anyone surprised a man got woman of the year? I said it before, i;ll say it again, more then one flew over the coo-coo's nest. :littleguy: