Vehicle Tax!

XTreme

20 hours ago, Specs said:

They don't like bikes. Just blanket charges according to cubic capacity rather than emissions like cars.

My car BMW 520d £30. Bike BMW R1200GS £91. 

:twat:s

Not all cars are equal...............  :classic_wacko:

https://www.parkers.co.uk/honda/legend/saloon-2006/car-tax/

• Sad 1

my poor brother in law pays 575 for his Land Rover LR4, thats like $750 US,  and I whine about a couple hundred. We need Rovers to negotiate our crap roads.

10 hours ago, Gnomad said:

my poor brother in law pays 575 for his Land Rover LR4, thats like $750 US,  and I whine about a couple hundred. We need Rovers to negotiate our crap roads.

Looks like his Landy is in the same tax band as my Honda

On 28/05/2020 at 01:27, Gnomad said:

Lets be honest, it's a polluting lump of ,,,,,

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Lets be honest, it's a polluting lump of ,,,,,

What i find unfair is i have a 3L petrol car and have driven about 3000 miles in the last two years in it, yet i have to pay about £290 a year but someone paying £30 a year can drive 20-30000 miles a year and are considered to be polluting less than me that's why it should be on the fuel and not separate. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What i find unfair is i have a 3L petrol car and have driven about 3000 miles in the last two years in it, yet i have to pay about £290 a year but someone paying £30 a year can drive 20-30000 miles a year and are considered to be polluting less than me that's why it should be on the fuel and not separate. 

What car have you got Fred ?  I'm trying to work out how come my tax is twice as much as yours :classic_wacko:

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What car have you got Fred ?  I'm trying to work out how come my tax is twice as much as yours :classic_wacko:

An old one Bob. It a Japanese import Toyota Alphard i call it marmite, you either like it or hate it LOL 

IMG_7973.thumb.JPG.e3df99ffa13f936f56222b8b38af3346.JPG

• Like 1

On 03/06/2020 at 19:14, Sir Fallsalot said:

For some reason the Gov told everyone to buy diesels with some nice incentives. They now realise they're cancer and respiratory prob causing polluting dirt machines.
I agree, should but the road tax on fuel.

• Like 3

On 04/06/2020 at 18:13, Sir Fallsalot said:

An old one Bob. It a Japanese import Toyota Alphard i call it marmite, you either like it or hate it LOL 

IMG_7973.thumb.JPG.e3df99ffa13f936f56222b8b38af3346.JPG

I thought it was a VW. ??

• Haha 1