It's 2022!

XTreme

went to bed early, just to dodge the bullets raining down ('murica!).  Happy New Year to all y'all.  Let's ride more in 2022.

I'm still trying to figure out if Betty White died cause 22 is going to be worse, or she didnt want to ruin 22 for us. 😞

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

went to bed early, just to dodge the bullets raining down ('murica!).  Happy New Year to all y'all.  Let's ride more in 2022.

I'm still trying to figure out if Betty White died cause 22 is going to be worse, or she didnt want to ruin 22 for us. 😞

She nearly made it to 100 as well!

My boy done my head in early hours this morning even though he was at his mates house i could still hear the fecker partying at 2am mainly because his mates house is across the road from ours. Fuck i'm old that used to be me years ago :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My boy done my head in early hours this morning even though he was at his mates house i could still hear the fecker partying at 2am mainly because his mates house is across the road from ours. Fuck i'm old that used to be me years ago :classic_laugh:

You used to party at your boy's mate's house? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You been out on the Bike much Phil? @Renegade

Not since August, my body isn't in the right place at the moment, Arthur Itus isn't my best mate at the moment. and my rideout mate 1 of the other Phils has had a new knee fitted so hasn't been up for it either.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Just now, Renegade said:

Not since August, my body isn't in the right place at the moment, Arthur Itus isn't my best mate at the moment. and my rideout mate 1 of the other Phils has had a new knee fitted so hasn't been up for it either.

Damn! You take it easy there Phil!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Renegade said:

yep it gets us all in the end especially if you live in cold damp lancashire 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Its mot time insurance was 350 this year which was more than I expected but I back to riding and by god I've bloody missed it 

16412121620657687086740517484302.jpg

Great news. £350s steep, do you live somewhere dodgy? Is the knee up to bending on the bike or will you make it bend regardless? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Great news. £350s steep, do you live somewhere dodgy? Is the knee up to bending on the bike or will you make it bend regardless? 

Yeah was abit steep and I don't think its too bad round here though there are often blue light responses.

As for the knee it seems to be fine and bends enough to comfortably ride and there's no ill effects when I get off either 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Is it me or has vehicle tax gone up again just taxed the bike and it is £96 for the year im sure last time I taxed it I only paid 75 or 80 odd quid Give Me Your Money Robbery GIF by BLoafX

It was that last year as well i think it jumped from 80 something its hard to keep track of the jumps now they don't issue a tax disc

• Like 1