Facebook down

Buckster

I thought that Facebook was so enraged by this picture that all their hard disks melted! Maybe their warning to me about it was because they feared these consequences? 😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1469265556791.jpg.627048b68a221f4bf227432dd8917f9f.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tango said:

I thought that Facebook was so enraged by this picture that all their hard disks melted! Maybe their warning to me about it was because they feared these consequences? 😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1469265556791.jpg.627048b68a221f4bf227432dd8917f9f.jpg

A genuine picture of Six at last.

• Haha 6

Just now, XTreme said:

You know what would REALLY help us?

All the FB data destroyed! Everything gone!

How many would think......Fuck it.....I'm not trusting them again!

Quite a lot of businesses depend quite a lot on facebook and instagram, nowadays, though, it would be a shame for them to suffer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Quite a lot of businesses depend quite a lot on facebook and instagram, nowadays, though, it would be a shame for them to suffer.

They should have got themselves a proper website then rather than cheaping out and spending dosh on FB ads!

And businesses did just fine before FB came along!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

They should have got themselves a proper website then rather than cheaping out and spending dosh on FB ads!

And businesses did just fine before FB came along!

You're right, of course. Businesses have been doing great since before the printed word, even, and businesses have been doing fine before the internet too, that's why I haven't got a webpage and am a little annoyed that google maps knows where my office is :classic_laugh:

I didn't mean spending on ads, I meant just sharing stuff and creating a presence on local communities, but that's all strange to me as only a couple of clients can contact me on WhatsApp :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You're right, of course. Businesses have been doing great since before the printed word, even, and businesses have been doing fine before the internet too, that's why I haven't got a webpage and am a little annoyed that google maps knows where my office is :classic_laugh:

I didn't mean spending on ads, I meant just sharing stuff and creating a presence on local communities, but that's all strange to me as only a couple of clients can contact me on WhatsApp :classic_laugh:

It's 99.99% total shit on there though Pedro!

• Like 1

Meanwhile on Twitter.....

"After the Pandora papers were released. Facebook controls whether their DNS servers are connected to the internet or not.

This also means their internal email servers are not connected. It's like they have to hide that they are deleting things or something."

Also......someone nuked the DNS A and AAA records for Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.

FA3t6syVgAo40X8.jpg.52bbc9a60e9b34c412506771fed9cdd2.jpg

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

"After the Pandora papers were released. Facebook controls whether their DNS servers are connected to the internet or not.

This also means their internal email servers are not connected. It's like they have to hide that they are deleting things or something."

im glad i dont bother with any of those sites i would just sooner be on forums 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Also......someone nuked the DNS A and AAA records for Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.

FA3t6syVgAo40X8.jpg.52bbc9a60e9b34c412506771fed9cdd2.jpg

What does that mean, Facebook is over?