Facebook down

Buckster

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I saw lots of teens walking down the road last night staring at their phones in complete disbelief, two of them actually resorted to talking to each other  🤔

Shit got real Bob!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

Teenagers use facebutt? :classic_unsure:

Nope “Facebook is for old people” They use “insta” and favour snapchat, tiktok, reddit and discord. Facebook is what their parents use so it was never going to be their platform of choice, cos they can only post family approved activities on there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nope “Facebook is for old people” They use “insta” and favour snapchat, tiktok, reddit and discord. Facebook is what their parents use so it was never going to be their platform of choice, cos they can only post family approved activities on there.

Facebook, the Honda Element of the Internet. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Exactly , there were 93,000 teens wasted their time taking selfies for instagram yesterday as they had nowhere to get their likes :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Exactly , there were 93,000 teens wasted their time taking selfies for instagram yesterday as they had nowhere to get their likes :classic_blink:

Oh wasnt debating that. Its all a vain shallow shitshow so far as I can see, just saying they dont use Facebook.

Im not really in a position to judge how they like to waste their time when I’m posting on here 😂

• Haha 4