Short Busboy types go to sea thread!

Tym

1 hour ago, Specs said:

Dodgy fuel? ??

He dint want to pay dock fees, so he sunk a KLR and used her as a mooring is my best guess, he must be Bucks BFF, worked until we had a big NW blow through...LOL

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Well it's no wonder you cant start yours!

What cant i start? i have two cars two bikes and a motor boat, only one is in the shop right now, she;ll run too cause i have a stack of $100 dollar bills...over to you...so you dont ride motorcyles anymore, really...who;s surprised you and Buckster, pees in a pod.

18 hours ago, Tym said:

What cant i start? i have two cars two bikes and a motor boat, only one is in the shop right now, she;ll run too cause i have a stack of $100 dollar bills...over to you...so you dont ride motorcyles anymore, really...who;s surprised you and Buckster, pees in a pod.

Cheeky twat, I still ride and what’s more I can fix my own bike, I don’t need to go crying to the stealer every five minutes.

On 30/04/2020 at 14:57, BusBoy said:

The Louisiana boys are hollering for this years Poker run. If you think a bike rally is an exercise in horse power, drink and debauchery you got nuthin on these fellas. This old bugga has a new one for his bucket list

And we are polluting the world its you boat boys doing that with your gallons to a mile motors, hell i think those girls vibrators burn more gas than my bike ?

I have no problem with Jetskis per se, but same as motorcycles a twat can ruin any place where people are just trying to enjoy a quiet moment. You can blast the water as hard as you want and enjoy yourself, but when you're just doing doughnuts on the water for 15 minutes at a time and not moving more than 50m away from the waterside cafe, you're a twat. You're also a twat when you start your bike for 5 minutes before leaving said cafe and never stop revving it through that time, or arrive causing exhaust explosions with your cut off switch, you're the same twat no matter what vehicle you chose to enjoy.

Hell, a twat can even ruin that same quiet place without any kind of noisy vehicle, just by arriving on foot ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when I had hair. my barber had a PWC he set up for fishing. He could sneak it up the salmon streams of the Sisitna basin, shallow draft and jet drive. Other idiots got them banned after running over birds nests and other dumbfoolery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BusBoy said:

There is an element of "yoofs" just like in bikes that bring the rest into disrepute.

And boaters speeding in restricted areas. ?

• Haha 1