No Fucking Van!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My understanding is it's a bastardisation of Diego.....but I may be wrong!

I looked it up, it's racial for all mediterraneans, and it might be from the common spanish name Diego like a couple of sources say, but wikipedia says this:

The term may have originated following British or American encounters with Portuguese and Spanish sailors. "Diego" is the Portuguese nickname for any deckhand. After transforming into "dago" in English and becoming a common term for Spanish and Portuguese people, the slur expanded in usage to then refer to Italians and Italian immigrants, another Mediterranean and Latin ethnic group.

In Portugal a brit is bife (or bifa for a woman)

I think it originates from beefeater, roast beef, or beef steak, which is what you were mostly order on holiday here. I don't think it's meant as an insult, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Being not that well travelled I only know the slang name for the northern countries population, the Spanish are Spanish, and the Portuguese are Portuguese.......yes the Italian,s were called Wop's.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'll do one for you next time Keith........It'll be called "No Fucking Brain".

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

That’ll so fucking easy for you to do.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Swagman said:

nothing new there no one likes us.

I was just watching the movie its a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad world and it has a great scene in it, the beatnick son throws a guy over a bridge just because he was English...lol

• Haha 2