Those wacky 70's pics

Tym

I was a winger as well Ian, I rarely saw the ball though as both our centre's were greedy bastards so the ball never got out to me.  Eventually I told the sports master I wasn't playing anymore as I wasn't in the game, he moved me to flanker where I got hammered in every scrum :classic_wacko:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

found this , what the fuck was my mother thinking ...

image.png.1d93830d48afc261e3a41e00c30c9324.png

Looking very slick there Six!

At what age did you change into a massive cunt?

Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I was a winger as well Ian, I rarely saw the ball though as both our centre's were greedy bastards so the ball never got out to me.  Eventually I told the sports master I wasn't playing anymore as I wasn't in the game, he moved me to flanker where I got hammered in every scrum :classic_wacko:

Same here, ball rarely got to me due to the violence committed on the people who were supposed to pass it along to me. I have no idea if we played union or league (or what the difference was) and the only rule I knew was not to throw it forwards. In fact I only really played it to avoid going swimming because I can't swim.

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You still can't swim Yen?

No, as my ex father in law said to me, non swimmers never drown because they keep out of the water. He can't swim either.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

No, as my ex father in law said to me, non swimmers never drown because they keep out of the water. He can't swim either.

I can swim but it's not something I particularly enjoy doing. Can't see the attraction of it. 

Haven't been in a pool since I took the kids when they were small.

If there's one thing I really miss since loosing my leg it's swimming.  I love swimming and i'll still swim in rivers and the sea but public pools are too much of a faff.

• Like 3