Conspiracy Nutters!

XTreme

I know quite a few of these personally.......and why is it that people like this always have the most dysfunctional personal and social lives? Invariably they can't make relationships or businesses work, and their lives seem to be a total mess. And they always have very few friends!

But instead of sorting out their own lives they obsess about a range of bewildering conspiracies involving the Illuminati, New World Order, Bill Gates, George Soros, ChemTrails, Freemasonry, The AntiChrist, Holocaust Denials, Aliens etc. 

Now of course they're all Covid deniers claiming it doesn't exist, and it's a conspiracy by Bill Gates to inject microchips into people! Interestingly, Bill Gates seems to figure in every conspiracy theory somewhere. :classic_wacko:

WTF is the matter with these people? What stupid shit have you seen recently?

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What stupid shit have you seen recently?

Well, i woke up, i tried to get out of bed, and somehow the sheets got caught between my big toe and all the others and when i went to jump out of bed i fell on my face. Going to be a good day, what?s the question again? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I know quite a few of these personally.......and why is it that people like this always have the most dysfunctional personal and social lives? Invariably they can't make relationships or businesses work, and their lives seem to be a total mess. And they always have very few friends!

But instead of sorting out their own lives they obsess about a range of bewildering conspiracies involving the Illuminati, New World Order, Bill Gates, George Soros, ChemTrails, Freemasonry, The AntiChrist, Holocaust Denials, Aliens etc. 

Now of course they're all Covid deniers claiming it doesn't exist, and it's a conspiracy by Bill Gates to inject microchips into people! Interestingly, Bill Gates seems to figure in every conspiracy theory somewhere. :classic_wacko:

WTF is the matter with these people? What stupid shit have you seen recently?

Many many years ago a woman used to come in regularly to my work's front desk and say she was being spied on by 'MFI'. We think she meant MI5, but she could have believed that a furniture company were after her of course. One visit she got a bit out of her box and the police were called. As she was gently dragged away she shouted out to one of my friends, 'Tracy, Tracy, tell Cliff Richard I've been arrested!'

I also know people that used to read the Sunday Sport and believed because what was written was in a news paper it had to be true. This included, but was not limited to, the story about a plane being found on the moon.

image.png.d746d92d435f8bf47ac34c4047249218.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

As she was gently dragged away she shouted out to one of my friends, 'Tracy, Tracy, tell Cliff Richard I've been arrested!'

Clint Eastwood Meme GIF by Justin

• Haha 1

Just seen on FaceButt.......

175479665_2899483833510146_7104560883939812423_n.jpg.8fac85076c46513eb98c71c53359e098.jpg

What exactly is Bill Gates planning to do with all these millions of people who've been given the microchip then? 

Make them buy a legit copy of Windows or something?

Just now, Bruce said:

Zzzzack! When a name becomes lexicon. It got the better of him in the end. After 911 his conspiracy phobias all came to roost at once.

Wonder if he's still on the scene?

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

instead of sorting out their own lives they obsess about a range of bewildering conspiracies involving the Illuminati, New World Order, Bill Gates, George Soros, ChemTrails, Freemasonry, The AntiChrist, Holocaust Denials, Aliens etc. 

In the world at large today, everything is somebody else's fault, nobody accepts responsibility for anything, be it politicians, companies, drivers, school teachers or parents, whatever goes wrong is always the fault of somebody else, at all professional levels. if the professionals refuse to take responsability for their own decisions or shortcomings then you can't expect the moronic amoebas and bottom feeders nourished by an incessant supply of media effluent and mindless televised drivel to man up and accept responsability for their own failings. In the absence of any logical or credible alternative, they simply make something up, however implausible and in this domain there is a stunning ability to deny all logical or intelligent argument  ( or any scientefic or tangible proof for that matter) simply on the grounds that it doesn't suit their purpose.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MooN said:

In the world at large today, everything is somebody else's fault, nobody accepts responsibility for anything, be it politicians, companies, drivers, school teachers or parents, whatever goes wrong is always the fault of somebody else, at all professional levels. if the professionals refuse to take responsability for their own decisions or shortcomings then you can't expect the moronic amoebas and bottom feeders nourished by an incessant supply of media effluent and mindless televised drivel to man up and accept responsability for their own failings. In the absence of any logical or credible alternative, they simply make something up, however implausible and in this domain there is a stunning ability to deny all logical or intelligent argument  ( or any scientefic or tangible proof for that matter) simply on the grounds that it doesn't suit their purpose.  

Rough day Chris ?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

Really?

Yes, i posted a photo on there and got a like and a comment from him.

He also asked me if I was still on the KTM forum (he got permanently banned on there)

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He also asked me if I was still on the KTM forum (he got permanently banned on there)

What did he do on there?

And I can't remember if he got banned on MB......if he was, it must have been Ren who pulled the trigger.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Rough day Chris ?

well spotted! :classic_biggrin:   I'm also just sick and tired of people just being absolute fuckwits. 

• Like 1