The Ladies at The Ring!

Just now, Sofia said:

story of my life.... its so annoying scaring guys out!! I am like a lion watching all the gazelles jumping away from the water hole as soon as they sense my presence....

Maybe you talk too loud? :classic_ninja:

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Some assorted pictures:

image.png.4a77564ac3bb7303b7dd1fb020658fdf.png

T1N_0179.thumb.jpeg.4cc62765b4606ba8f0979f9a41340078.jpeg

T1N_0538.thumb.jpeg.025ddcc424a97862889aa6d3f3481686.jpeg

image.png.d6cc4353a73d06760b6219da632cf373.png

image.png.fc8c13b773f65e4951023ba0b91b4d54.png

image.png.dbe4f38efb1a82d4a728e63ec4d33e9d.png

image.png.9bdcba7d4799365f37545006e6eee5ce.png

image.png.e102af81c16e90210b6ecd96cd74f822.png

for this type of quality post there should be a Golden Smiley!!!  @XTreme, we need an extra button!!

@Pedro hates me saying, but he is a "God of driving"!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Try taking ‘LADIES’ out of the title and changing it to Nurburgring, jus the word ‘Ladies’ is too much for some ?

agreed

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I hope that’s some sort of in joke!

he is trying to be funny, but in truth I do speak loud... I have a hear deficiency on the right side since I was little and made me very loud. I hate it, but the volume button is missing... It is annoying to anyone that is sensitive to noise, I know. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sofia said:

he is trying to be funny, but in truth I do speak loud... I have a hear deficiency on the right side since I was little and made me very loud. I hate it, but the volume button is missing... It is annoying to anyone that is sensitive to noise, I know. 

Well I prefer louder voices, it’s a bonus! People who are too quietly spoken always come across as lacking any conviction in the things they are saying and if it turns into a mumble I can’t be bothered at all ?

• Haha 1

Reminds me of a story about Tammy's 16 year old daughter repeating loudly what i told her about grits in a southern diner full of born again gun owning banjo playing country folk.

She asked what grits were, i said quietly so only she could hear..."Grits is pig food"

Her reply..

Grits is pig food!?!

:thud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I prefer louder voices, it’s a bonus! People who are too quietly spoken always come across as lacking any conviction in the things they are saying and if it turns into a mumble I can’t be bothered at all ?

I like you!!! but in fairness I can be too much, even writing.  But @Pedro has an amazing humour and I suspect what he meant was one cannot be a noisy lion!!!! 

• Haha 1

I dunno, I look at Pedro’s vids and think “Hell yeh” (apart from the other cars getting in the way which would annoy me) but on the other hand when I say I have I had a problem with speed it’s not a little joke so this for me is like encouraging an alcoholic to have a drink! Not wise at all. 

17 minutes ago, Sofia said:

story of my life.... its so annoying scaring guys out!! I am like a lion watching all the gazelles jumping away from the water hole as soon as they sense my presence....

They need a wake up call Sofia! They've got complacent......now they need to step up to the plate! 

michael richards yes GIF

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sofia said:

I like you!!! but in fairness I can be too much, even writing.  But @Pedro has an amazing humour and I suspect what he meant was one cannot be a noisy lion!!!! 

One can be noisy, but one cannot be noisy and complain to startle the gazelles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Reminds me of a story about Tammy's 16 year old daughter repeating loudly what i told her about grits in a southern diner full of born again gun owning banjo playing country folk.

She asked what grits were, i said quietly so only she could hear..."Grits is pig food"

Her reply..

Grits is pig food!?!

:thud:

thats me!!!! Totally!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dunno, I look at Pedro’s vids and think “Hell yeh” (apart from the other cars getting in the way which would annoy me) but on the other hand when I say I have I had a problem with speed it’s not a little joke so this for me is like encouraging an alcoholic to have a drink! Not wise at all. 

On track, knowledge and control is fast, "problem with speed" is slow, you can have all the problem you want but it's not going to get you going any faster.

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

One can be noisy, but one cannot be noisy and complain to startle the gazelles

deep, that was deep!! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pedro said:

On track, knowledge and control is fast, "problem with speed" is slow, you can have all the problem you want but it's not going to get you going any faster.

The problem occurs for me when you get to the edge you are chasing and want more. I always want more and am prepared to cut it as fine as fine can be when it comes to getting that thrill. Tbh I used to be a complete twat for it and nowadays with all the  cameras I would have lost my licence and know I’m lucky to be alive. 

Then I had kids and didn’t want to put them at risk so switched to and automatic car. It’s was hideous, I felt an enormous pain having an OAPs car and no longer enjoying driving but everyone was safe so it was wise. I have no desire to reopen that Pandora’s box and sadly a manual vehicle on a track would do just that. 

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The problem occurs for me when you get to the edge you are chasing and want more. I always want more and am prepared to cut it as fine as fine can be when it comes to getting that thrill. Tbh I used to be a complete twat for it and nowadays with all the  cameras I would have lost my licence and know I’m lucky to be alive. 

Then I had kids and didn’t want to put them at risk so switched to and automatic car. It’s was hideous, I felt an enormous pain having an OAPs car and no longer enjoying driving but everyone was safe so it was wise. I have no desire to reopen that Pandora’s box and sadly a manual vehicle on a track would do just that. 

A difficult track is exactly what one needs to calm down on the road. That kind of emotion gives you nothing if you want to go fast, there will be a hundred people driving faster than you with less "need for speed" and bring you down a notch. 

Spend a decade on the Nurburgring and you'll still be chasing that edge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

If we go to a southern diner you dont mind if i carry guns do you?

?

ok, I grew up in the army, my father is 6th generation army officer. First time I was in a Tank, Abrams M1A1, I was 5 ( in the USA actually, Fort knox) and my Grand Father collected guns, he had 40 that I used to help clean... So I have zero fasciantion with guns and they should be left to the professionals. 

Saying that, if that's the local tradition, I don't dispute it! The same way I would say to a Swedish man in a sauna to put some cloths on!! Although that's less dangerous then a bunch of people drinking and carrying guns...  What ever makes you happy, I will enjoy the dinner and I will probably scare them all, even with guns!!