Last Weekend of March!

XTreme

23 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

BTW what’s the fine over there?

135€.   per person. so potentially 270€ + 40 odd € autoroute + 50€ petrol + 6 hrs driving for nothing if we get refused on arrival in Lyon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Tym said:

I just cant wrap my head around the fact BMW  has the cheasy balls to use a fake can to make it look like dual exhausts.

:thud:

They've always done ir on the 650 models......which go back to 1995.

It'll be funny on the ITV/MOT test when the examiner tries to get emissions readings from the dummy can. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Couple of pics from today......and I think the box makes it look much better!

Cue trolling from the anti-boxers......tell 'em @MooN.

never yet seen a pretty topbox, not my fault.  Even the old red and white ne I used for years on the tralp was not pretty... practical for sure, but never pretty. ( and yours is better now its all black)

• Like 1

Just now, MooN said:

never yet seen a pretty topbox, not my fault.  Even the old red and white ne I used for years on the tralp was not pretty... practical for sure, but never pretty. ( and yours is better now its all black)

I'm amazed I didn't fuck it up TBH. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

I went for a beautiful ride today on Bagheera.  The forest was quiet and the clouds were low and the atmosphere was magical. :littleguy:

UNTILL........

slippy mud / loose rocks / big rock / WTF / spin around fast / oh dear fall down.....Bagheera's orange belly tells it all....

A15716A4-6AA1-4F3B-8716-E8BD5467215D_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4d7cb259b767c4ba64bb6a40f928e12a.jpeg

Cameras were rolling, I am looking forward to seeing the footage.  Will have to do a short video for sure.

Oh dear, a few things are bent and I don't think I will be shifting with this shifter.....forest side repair time.  At least it wasn't on my new exhaust side. ?

DC571B64-E2AF-4D15-BD67-74A6D8522920_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4ed82baa74e2859ea4ec228177a4ffb5.jpeg

IMG_0563.thumb.jpeg.ba6421016aca76093273d80f8926d1c7.jpeg

I am good , but I am sure I will be a bit sore later.....  :littleguy:. That's my one fall for the year, one a year is just enough!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Glad you're not hurt Michelle.  One of the drawbacks of youtubing must be that when you do drop it, you can't play the " Nobody saw it so it doesn't count" card. :classic_laugh:

Also good to see that your "significant other" or " partner" or whatever did the right thing and took pics befrore helping to pick the bike up?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

Glad you're not hurt Michelle.  One of the drawbacks of youtubing must be that when you do drop it, you can't play the " Nobody saw it so it doesn't count" card. :classic_laugh:

Also good to see that your "significant other" or " partner" or whatever did the right thing and took pics before helping to pick the bike up?

Hey thanks.... ?  

...but one of the perks of falling when you do the "YouTube thing", is, you have some great footage for your next video...lol

...of course you take the pic before helping....what are friends for. :littleguy:

• Like 5

Glad all the limbs are in tact ? They say something along the lines of “if you don’t fall you weren’t trying hard enough” don’t they, I’d stick with that ?

Another plus of the Himalayan- stuff bends back without snapping, sometimes if you’re me multiple times without snapping on the same ride ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Glad all the limbs are in tact ? They say something along the lines of “if you don’t fall you weren’t trying hard enough” don’t they, I’d stick with that ?

Another plus of the Himalayan- stuff bends back without snapping, sometimes if you’re me multiple times without snapping on the same ride ?

Thanks!  ?

So true, the Himalayan has good bendy bits....?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rugged Individualism coming up soon! Brace yourselves!

I;ll lock the brakes on my Spazz in anticipation!

• Haha 1