Tired of the snow pics yet?

Earache

18 minutes ago, Tym said:

Its weird people think that cant happen again. :classic_unsure:

But it wouldn't be streets blitzed now....it would be complete towns and cities.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Colorado wasn’t ever on my hit list but it is now!

This place is fantastic for riding in the three months of riding weather that we have, rest of the year, not so much.

Come over anytime, we love to show people around.

co1.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I wasn't around then but do remember it in 1982 as i had a week off school to fuck around in it ?
https://www.facebook.com/bbcradiowales/videos/10156322773040715

Ah yes I remember that one. I was 9 then so cant of been the first time Id seen snow but it is the first time I remember it, cue huge disappointment every time they said it was gonna snow after that and 2-3cm fell ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tym said:

Colorodo is a great place to visit, if you get a chance do go, even their popular resorts are cool places

Vail was right off the highway and i liked skiing there anyways, nice mountain. The Alps were a scary place to ski, dint like them at all.

:wave:

What didnt you like about the alps? The steep drops you can easily accidentally ski off? ?

54 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What didnt you like about the alps? The steep drops you can easily accidentally ski off? ?

The drop offs didnt seem as bad as the trails near the tops oy-vey, good thing i liked short ski's back in the 80's when we went. :littleguy:

Skiing today has become a fashion show and i cant afford the price of admission anymore. ?

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Skiing today has become a fashion show and i cant afford the price of admission anymore. ?

Always has been over here but theres a ratings scale of resorts from super bastid expensive preserve of the wealthy to jeans and an anorak are alright for skiing in aren’t they? 

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Always has been over here but theres a ratings scale of resorts from super bastid expensive preserve of the wealthy to jeans and an anorak are alright for skiing in aren’t they? 

Might be butt, skiing cut into motorcycle money, it was the first to go. ?

32 minutes ago, Tym said:

Might be butt, skiing cut into motorcycle money, it was the first to go. ?

Funny you should mention that. I spent last years ski holiday thinking about how far the same money would have taken me on a motorcycle, at the end of the holiday I decided I’m done with skiing for a while.

The constraints of time and money, what a PITA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The constraints of time and money, what a PITA

Yup, it was fun, i liked the bumps and being in the mountains, that was always cool. The only pic i have of me skiing, mid 1980's in vermont.

7f8e20fed78ceba296b232a14e70b231.jpeg.f85a5b818eec80a139b5155bad4614ba.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

Yup, it was fun, i liked the bumps and being in the mountains, that was always cool. The only pic i have of me skiing, mid 1980's in vermont.

If that’s the 80’s you were waaaay cool, no fluorescent gear?! Christ I look more like a refugee from the 80’s now than you did back then! 
Hang on I’ll try and find my best/worse gear choices. One season I wore a Panda hat. Yep it’s not a typo.. a fake fur Panda hat, not sure if I have a photo of that though. 

• Haha 2

Honestly I’m not sure what I was thinking, it’s even worse when you know this was only 2015 ?? From the expression on my face you can tell I was clearly lost (again), my delightful friends enjoyed photographing my clueless face as I slid by in the wrong direction... again 

44E6BAF1-1585-49FD-9D31-6349E0CE1B43.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Tym said:

You shown that to Marie Tym? :classic_laugh:

Y

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lol now I know youre definitely unbalanced ?

Butt, i self identify as extremely stable, so please use my prefered pronoun of Chad. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1