Local Misery and Devastation!

XTreme

Scanning Google Earth I found some ruins just before the border with Murcia.....so that fitted in with the criteria of not being able to leave the Granada province.

So off I went to check them out......and when I got there I found there'd been a number of buildings in place, spread right across the plot.

They definitely weren't domestic, so more likely they were agricultural at some point. There were even small openings to tunnels or underground areas, but there was no way I could fit through those gaps!

This one didn't have the spooky feel, or the element of danger that I thrive on! But until I'm unleashed into other provinces I've just got to make the most of the more local misery and devastation

gs163-min.jpg

gs164-min.jpg

gs165a-min.jpg

gs165b-min.jpg

gs165c-min.jpg

gs165d-min.jpg

gs165-min.jpg

gs166a-min.jpg

gs166b-min.jpg

gs166c-min.jpg

gs166d-min.jpg

gs166-min.jpg

gs167a-min.jpg

gs167b-min.jpg

gs167c-min.jpg

gs167-min.jpg

gs168a-min.jpg

gs168b-min.jpg

gs168-min.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Another wonderful report from beautiful Spain.  I know the place did not spark your dark adventure side, but still very cool.  ?

It seems so nice and dry there, but I do live in a rainforest...

Now I am looking for creepy dolls in the photos.....oh no  ?  ....thanks @Sir Fallsalot 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nice Pete? i could be wrong but it sorta looked like you were riding on a dirt road, 5 hours of cleaning to follow ?

Eyes What GIF by Bounce

It was clean dirt Fred! I did a recon first! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Another wonderful report from beautiful Spain.  I know the place did not spark your dark adventure side, but still very cool.  ?

It seems so nice and dry there, but I do live in a rainforest...

Now I am looking for creepy dolls in the photos.....oh no  ?  ....thanks @Sir Fallsalot 

If I'd had one I would have taken it Michelle.....can't have Fred getting one over on me! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ace Pete, looked worth going too.

I also see that you’ll be buying some real knobby tyres soon and become an enduro god ?

Problem is my gay tyres are sticky as hell on the road Bob.

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ace Pete, looked worth going too.

I also see that you’ll be buying some real knobby tyres soon and become an enduro god ?

dead right you can see that coming right round the corner at us :classic_laugh:

Roads like that demand a proper bash plate to go with those posh bash bars, butt, only if it looks right, which means twice as much as the normal version costs. Butt it looks better. ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

Problem is my gay tyres are sticky as hell on the road Bob.

My Mitas enduro tyres grip just fine on the road given the meagre amount of power my Himalayan makes and I’m pretty sure your bike doesn’t make enough to need super sticky tyres Pete. Try something more dirt orientated and you’ll reap the benefits off road whilst still having enough grip on the tarmac.

Its all in your head anyway ?????

• Like 2

Just now, Skippy said:

My Mitas enduro tyres grip just fine on the road given the meagre amount of power my Himalayan makes and I’m pretty sure your bike doesn’t make enough to need super sticky tyres Pete. Try something more dirt orientated and you’ll reap the benefits off road whilst still having enough grip on the tarmac.

Its all in your head anyway ?????

I've probably got about 10K kms left in the current ones Ray......so with the way things are now it could be a few years before they need changing.

• Haha 1