Warning to Users #420.

Tym

As i go into the 120's on weight i tend to go off a bit, might even start spelling right or wierd.

Seeing a surgeon at the end of the month no biggie, butt, expect hallucinations.

From time to thyme, anyone use thyme? I do somethymes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

As i go into the 120's on weight i tend to go off a bit, might even start spelling right or wierd.

Seeing a surgeon at the end of the month no biggie, butt, expect hallucinations.

From time to thyme, anyone use thyme? I do somethymes.

Take it easy there Tym!

• Like 1

my blood pressure is 85/45, so much for my high blood pressure issues...lol

Why am i taking high blood pressure medication again.

:thud:

Take care @Tym ?  

So not like you have to supply details, but do you just not have an appetite or is it more about things not functioning right?  

....maybe a "420" break would help, if it is appetite....

No, i guess im passed being hungry anymore, i just made mum some lunch, dint even notice really.

Right now im just taking liquids, probably not enough, oh look a unicorn!

?

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sats of 93% that’s dance a jig level! Or don’t... definitely don’t ... enjoy those oxygenated cells ?

Im in some lung study for science, they scan my lungs every year, someday i;ll be famous....:classic_unsure:

27 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im in some lung study for science, they scan my lungs every year, someday i;ll be famous....:classic_unsure:

Henrietta Lacks died in 1951. HeLa cells are still in orbit today- literally they shot some into space (the mind boggles). Her cells are the first immortal human cell line and are still in use. Most recently used in working on coronavirus. How they got them and the legality of it’s a whole nother story but without them we wouldn’t have the vaccines and treatments we have today. So yeh one day you could be famous and immortal!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This lockdown and lack of rugby is too not doing my weight much good i think I have put on about a stone im at around 112kg now I really need rugby back in my life

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

This lockdown and lack of rugby is too not doing my weight much good i think I have put on about a stone im at around 112kg now I really need rugby back in my life

Can’t believe England just beat France after the last shambles! 
What position do play?

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What position do play?

I think Rich is partial to an up and under!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What position do play?

I play tighthead prop so whilst I need weight im only 5'10 so 17½st is abit much

• Like 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

I play tighthead prop so whilst I need weight im only 5'10 so 17½st is abit much

A bit borderline isn’t it, depends on your frame weight (big bones is a real thing) and how much of it’s muscle. Unfortunately lockdowns lent itself to a lot more eating than exercise hasnt it!
My sons a tighthead and at least 19 stone! 

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Sounds fine to me, as long as you can still run that weight will get you over the game line.

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

When you assess someone for surgery there are a lot of factors to take into account and when the person is a rugby player you can take the body mass index charts along with the other flow charts and throw them out of the window! They just don’t fit neatly in any box!

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sounds fine to me, as long as you can still run that weight will get you over the game line.

I can still shift come game day but its not the right kind of weight 

Im maybe 20% body fat but I have always been bigger framed than most I also need my acl/meniscus looking at because my left knee clicks like a goodun when I walk up n down stairs 

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I can still shift come game day but its not the right kind of weight 

Im maybe 20% body fat but I have always been bigger framed than most I also need my acl/meniscus looking at because my left knee clicks like a goodun when I walk up n down stairs 

Clickyknees ?

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When you assess someone for surgery there are a lot of factors to take into account and when the person is a rugby player you can take the body mass index charts along with the other flow charts and throw them out of the window! They just don’t fit neatly in any box!

So what other flow charts are there then I think I only know bmi