Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

I’m a hell of a lot more intelligent than you. That crazy woman who tested you lied to you.

It would seem you a hell of a lot more rumbled than zakkk too, time for a chill pill I think, we don't want this behaviour putting off the floods of new signees to the forum 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

pakistanic.jpg

What you need to ask yourself is where are the hands of the guy in the green top, the guy behind is looking slightly serious like he's in deep concentration 'it's not Lionel Ritchie, it's not Lionel Ritchie! It's a nice girl squeeze my cock!'

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

What you need to ask yourself is where are the hands of the guy in the green top, the guy behind is looking slightly serious like he's in deep concentration 'it's not Lionel Ritchie, it's not Lionel Ritchie! It's a nice girl squeeze my cock!'

You have obviously put a lot of thought into that.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, zzzak said:

Do you really think that you can keep three people alive in a tin can for an alleged three days at a temperature of nearly absolute zero from a battery, you may have a future in the electric car industry. ?

I would like to explain it to you but I don’t think I can dumb it down to a level you could understand. Suffice to say the issue was not in keeping it warm enough but in keeping it cool enough, again you won’t be able to understand that electronics produced heat, the astronauts produced heat, the sun warmed one side of the capsule most of the time, the vacuum of space is actually a good insulator. No, I can see all this is beyond you, perhaps you could do some objective research, ha, well at least this is the joke section.

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

I would like to explain it to you but I don’t think I can dumb it down to a level you could understand. Suffice to say the issue was not in keeping it warm enough but in keeping it cool enough, again you won’t be able to understand that electronics produced heat, the astronauts produced heat, the sun warmed one side of the capsule most of the time, the vacuum of space is actually a good insulator. No, I can see all this is beyond you, perhaps you could do some objective research, ha, well at least this is the joke section.

Are you still wearing the little hat with the propellor on it ?

• Haha 2