Who is your favorite motorcycle racer?

aadesh1311

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't follow racing but from seeing him doing other things it will have to be Guy Martin for me, he just seems like a down to earth bloke. and i think he's pretty good on a bike to

You beat me to it.  

Guy Martin for me too, he is hilarious.  Might not always win, but is always an interesting character.  :littleguy:

Then to know what he does as a job, a heavy vehicle mechanic by day and a cool racer on anything you give the guy. 

• Like 2

Got a handful of favorites..... KR, Rainey, Lawson, Mamola, Martin, Dunlop(s)....

But w/o a doubt, this guy is my hero.....  Doug Henry was the 1st rider to ever win a Supercross event on a 4-stroke...which eventually led to the type of racing machines we see today in the MX & SX realms. He broke his back in an outdoor event which landed him in a chair. It didn't stop him.... he built the cage-bike & even did backflips with it while riding with Pastrana a time or 2. He also races in Snowcross events on a YamaSled in the off season. Nowadays, he's all about Adaptive Riders with that never-ending smile on his face....?? 

DH-waterford-2006.jpg

DH-cagebike.jpg

DHsled.png

• Like 2