First Weekend in March!

XTreme

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

weather looks good for the weekend but not allowed to ride so it don't matter what the hell it does 

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

Getting bread?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yeah, what fucking activities.  Roll on March 29th   :dancebanana:

As I said the other day, how can they say that on this or that date it's OK to carry on?

Surely the restrictions have to be based on the figures.....not the other way round?

• Like 1

I am home, and although we might have rain today, it's going to be sunny and warm and perfect tomorrow. I'll go for a little ride in the morning

nicolas cage ok GIF

• Like 2

Well it is dark and rainy here, ?️  but that never stopped me.  So I think Bagheera needs gas, might take the backroads to get there. :littleguy:

I MIGHT set up the tent as I want to get the new exhaust onto Bagheera, but for that I would prefer a sunny day. ?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well it is dark and rainy here, ?️  but that never stopped me.  So I think Bagheera needs gas, might take the backroads to get there. :littleguy:

I MIGHT set up the tent as I want to get the new exhaust onto Bagheera, but for that I would prefer a sunny day. ?

No pics it didn't happen, hope you are enjoying riding both the hima and cb

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

No pics it didn't happen, hope you are enjoying riding both the hima and cb

Well now, don't you worry.  I never leave home without a camera.  There will be pics later, they might be dirty pics, but there will be pics....lol

I am loving both my bikes, so fun to have the different styles. :littleguy:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well now, don't you worry.  I never leave home without a camera.  There will be pics later, they might be dirty pics, but there will be pics....lol

I am loving both my bikes, so fun to have the different styles. :littleguy:

Nothing like a nice dirty pic or two?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

And look at this shit! 

1262440997_Screenshot2021-03-05104522.jpg.67b96d6a4dd9c37483fc7c18f803602a.jpg

So not a lot I can say about my activities really, other than.....

Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

What about you lot?

working today, been weeding 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had a great ride today on the Himalayan, the sun even came out during the ride.

The start of the dirt road was a bit tricky, as it had a load of fresh gravel on it that had not been graded yet.  Regardless, great ride. ?. Now to the tent with Bagheera for some new parts! 

946667B8-1F1C-4AE6-8555-AF801459D2BA_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ea9ac9c406757e1a1b200e1f4df341df.jpeg

Just wish they would put these signs up for both directions.  I guess if you come in from the back way you are just doomed... ?

425216AF-5E1A-4641-A6CB-C7830D8A20B2_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.50eaf2f5a4ca7cede8944de9b6e198d3.jpeg

• Like 4

I'm going to wash the donkey today, she's a bit muddy after my 'commute' to work.  Then up on the ramp as she has a fuel leak from the overflow when the tap is left 'on'  .  I suspect there's a bit of dirt or debris getting stuck in the float valve, of course I will wait for Pete's evaluation before I proceed :classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm going to wash the donkey today, she's a bit muddy after my 'commute' to work.  Then up on the ramp as she has a fuel leak from the overflow when the tap is left 'on'  .  I suspect there's a bit of dirt or debris getting stuck in the float valve, of course I will wait for Pete's evaluation before I proceed :classic_unsure:

My 650 is doing that as well Bob since the day i fitted the flat slide carb, but its a real pain to get it out to work on so haven't done anything about it. i left the fuel on after getting back from a ride once and was woken up in the early hours to a strong smell of petrol, had to go to the garage to check it out god the whole house stank of it for hours, one of the down sides of having a garage attached to your house. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

steve coogan shrug GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

A guy I know has just text to say he gets his new scooter next weekend.?.........£11,500.?

What is it for that dosh? 

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yep that's the one, he's waiting for CMC to deliver it, at the moment it is in their store in Wales.

Impressive looking thing......but that's a hell of a price for a mid-sized Scooter.

Nice nurse called, told me my shouder should hurt, "impingement" and something "degenerative" whatever that means i wasnt paying attention again.

Why do people call me on the phone i never pay attention, come to think of it, i dont in person either never mind.

:classic_unsure:

• Haha 3