Missing! BOLO..Summer bodies.

Tym

7 hours ago, Tym said:

Due to covid restrictions, seems everyones gone flabby, misssing in action in 2021, summer bodies....?

Speak for yourself, I'm in great shape thanks! 

Better than ever, but you need to work it to keep it! ?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

that's it i usually have a walk for an hour after tea ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Carry on your still young and healthy, most of us are knock kneed knackered old nose bags.?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Carry on your still young and healthy, most of us are knock kneed knackered old nose bags.?

Ain't it the truth! 

I struggle to find the energy to clean my bike these days!

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ain't it the truth! 

I struggle to find the energy to clean my bike these days!

Yeah me to, I started the other day got the tank and fairing done then got chatting to the neighbour so that finished that, back in the shed it went, I’m thinking of booking it in for its MOT this week if I can be bothered.?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah me to, I started the other day got the tank and fairing done then got chatting to the neighbour so that finished that, back in the shed it went, I’m thinking of booking it in for its MOT this week if I can be bothered.?

I would.....get it sorted so you're ready to go.

For a loaf of bread! :classic_laugh:

Yesterday i seen this on the Yorkshire police Facebook page, so in my opinion now, it's no problem if your out on your bike as long as your on your own and not travelling hundreds of miles but if you do get pulled don't say Fred off the adventure Motorcycle forum said it was ok :classic_laugh:

152945301_811883379395638_3979531106346551428_o.jpg.530186a9a9894d780f094142e8969428.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I would.....get it sorted so you're ready to go.

For a loaf of bread! :classic_laugh:

Well looks like we can start to meet up to 6 people out doors  from 29th March so need to get test done ready for that, there supposed to be announcing it this afternoon.?

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yesterday i seen this off Yorkshire police Facebook page, so in my opinion now it's no problem if your out on your own as long as your on your own and not travelling hundreds of miles but if you do get pulled don't say Fred off the adventure bike forum said it was ok :classic_laugh:

152945301_811883379395638_3979531106346551428_o.jpg.530186a9a9894d780f094142e8969428.jpg

I saw the other day that someone got nicked for driving to East Midlands airport with a friend.

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

From where did they drive and what were they doing there's usually more to it than that

Yeah no reason for the drive I think just to watch aircraft possibly, plus they weren’t from the same household so shouldn’t have been together, but I believe only the driver got nicked for going out of area for non essential reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Yeah no reason for the drive I think just to watch aircraft possibly, plus they weren’t from the same household so shouldn’t have been together, but I believe only the driver got nicked for going out of area for non essential reason.

I've been out today just a few miles to run the bikes, i rode from my home back to my home only stopped for a couple of photos loads of people out walking and cycling in groups but that's ok for some reason ?