First Weekend in February!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

No problem.

@ADMIN
Please enter the mighty two-speed Tomos as "Amigo's Dream Bike".

(I claim full title to "Amigo's Dream Bike" reg. t.m.i.m.d.)

@Pedro is the Head Honcho of BOTM!

And as I understand it, the rules state the bike has to be owned by the member.

Miserable bloody day......and more rain and high winds forecast overnight!

My Beak likes to get out and about......it's looking pretty sorry for itself at the moment!

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Miserable bloody day......and more rain and high winds forecast overnight!

My Beak likes to get out and about......it's looking pretty sorry for itself at the moment!

Stop feckin moaning, at least you're allowed to ride your bike.  For us we have to make up some spurious story about going for a pint of milk or similar :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Stop feckin moaning, at least you're allowed to ride your bike.  For us we have to make up some spurious story about going for a pint of milk or similar :classic_rolleyes:

you tell him @boboneleg :classic_laugh:

Well i picked up what i wanted from our workshop, went up the Merthyr valley and home the Cynon valley and i could have stayed out all day it was 3.5°c but felt a lot warmer a couple of photos for proof 

IMG_0790.thumb.JPG.586de9fff23f8c684b2c4afefaac1b17.JPG

IMG_0795.thumb.JPG.c899e3d619ff94c3cf7ec20e8c63f34c.JPG

IMG_E0799.thumb.JPG.ac9f4d85f6fd5dda274e47738245061e.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Plenty of things there to do to keep yourself occupied Bob!

ea361d07a2cd5bd412b96d918533da9f.jpg.a232dbe8d639edfbefd093279c272ee8.jpg

• Haha 1

Ace Fred  :classic_cool:

I could ride to work on Monday but I've sold a petrol tank and some other stuff of my own so I'll have to take them into work to pack them and ship it so that will mean the car again :classic_wacko:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bruce said:

You can sail? Ok. We will stop off at port dinorwic where I keep her. You can be a WAFI for the day ?. Swagman can be your 2nd on the jib and stumpy on HydraBish as safety boat. Dress warm . I predict you'll get very ah erm moist!

Listen to captain pugwash here, sounds like he's recruiting for a spot of piracy here either that or he's demoting himself to roger the cabin boy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I have no intentions of leaving the cruiser in any of your hands. Apart from demolishing the booze fridge you lot would probably break the vacuum based head and shower shit everywhere

I feel a mutiny arising

41 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

Well, fy'all. I'm sending a telegram to Daggit.

I'M A FREE MURICAN AND I HAVE RIGHTS !!!

While I consult with legal authorities, I shall follow the advice of a keen observer of Murican Civil Rights and live a life of Best Revenge

by going to my sister's house and eating Foe Chinee Fu with SummerFall WinterSpring Rolls and Fortune Kookies.

This is not over!!

dont forget the soya sauce

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

Fine. When 300 litres of untreated shit  hits you like a firehose  as you take a piss you'll soon return the captaincy to me meekly and repentant

How hard can driving a dingy be?? You'd have to be a blithering idiot to hit any furniture 

5 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Fine. When 300 litres of untreated shit  hits you like a firehose  as you take a piss you'll soon return the captaincy to me meekly and repentant

you havent got a marine type bog on your boat then ?

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

The dinghy or the tender you can go wild in. How hard are they? Well, motorcyclists are at a huge massive disadvantage because you treat the throttle tiller like it was a bike handlebar.  The revs dont drop simple because you released the throttle, you actually have to twist it down. Easy peasy, lets see just how many of you take it to full chat and when she comes on song shit yourself when it starts climbing out the water onto the prop, let go the throttle and shit yourself some more as you keep speeding up. Ya. And they dont have brakes neither. ?

What kind of speed will it get up to Bruce