An adventure

busabeast

28 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh i could be up for this rich.

You could always ask a few of the others on another forum as well?

By PM would be the best obviously.......you don't want it to look as if you're spamming.

Gerontious and Raeswell do Euro trips.....they'd be good company for you I'm sure!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

By PM would be the best obviously.......you don't want it to look as if you're spamming.

Gerontious and Raeswell do Euro trips.....they'd be good company for you I'm sure!

Arsehole, you trying to get another faker restricted, you’re a trouble causing shit you are ?????

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

if you got the room for every one ... i'll ask ?

@Richzx6r can get bmw's ... i know we will be bringing  ourselves down to @XTreme level but it will only be for a week and at least  he wont feel out done.

Motorcycle rentals Malaga Airport, motorcycle hire Malaga Airport. (motoroads.com)

image.png.ec65b732e3f0bc4bc6b6745370831d34.png

• Like 3

Just now, Clive said:

I want to see the photos & plaster casts when you return to the UKall that broken leg GIF

if @xtreme can wobble about on a spanish road im sure we'll be fine

• Haha 1

But....we can ride in the wet unlike that old dago wannabe.

I don't know what he would do if it rained whilst he was out on a ride, I'd guess he would freeze on the spot with fear and turn in to a gibbering wreck ?

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Clive said:

That's what the others said......?

Some people think what I do is easy......because I make it look easy.

delp.jpg.6551518faaf66b37111c0a974cdd9be2.jpg

Though I will admit the shock of seeing this in his rear view mirror could well have contributed!

rede.jpg.633b585eb6b9a63a557ce567c4fb5c14.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

we can ride in the wet unlike that old dago wannabe.

So it never rained back in the 70's when we rode on plastic tyres with no brakes then Rich? :twat:

• Haha 1

Yup i done this a few times!...and before anyone mentions it,..one time it didnt end to well!!....However,...id ride down personally,..ferries to spain make it easy, the ride from santander to the south is easy and scenic. There are now not that many tolls which are avoidable anyway. The roads are generally fine,..though watch some local spanish drivers!..roads can be slippy as fuck,...Stop signs mean nothing to spaniards! Apart from that,..enjoy it,..good scenic routes,..food is generally shite,.but thats me!...off the beaten track you will no translated menus,..so unless you speak spanish its a shot in the dark,..DONT argue you spanish cops (they get right shitty)....and if it does go wrong,..spanish hospitals are good!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dell said:

Yup i done this a few times!...and before anyone mentions it,..one time it didnt end to well!!....However,...id ride down personally,..ferries to spain make it easy, the ride from santander to the south is easy and scenic. There are now not that many tolls which are avoidable anyway. The roads are generally fine,..though watch some local spanish drivers!..roads can be slippy as fuck,...Stop signs mean nothing to spaniards! Apart from that,..enjoy it,..good scenic routes,..food is generally shite,.but thats me!...off the beaten track you will no translated menus,..so unless you speak spanish its a shot in the dark,..DONT argue you spanish cops (they get right shitty)....and if it does go wrong,..spanish hospitals are good!!

Ay up Dell, i remember you?

• Like 1