Welcome Zzr

Admin

2 minutes ago, Zzr said:

I think you will find that is Arch Cunt ? 

mine of the members on the other channel dislikes the NHS and me for working in it. 

so who is who over here? Like me not everyone has the same name.

Clive (Fred) and Mawsley have been here since we started.....they're friends of mine on FB.

Recently we've had you, gymwitch, Mr Fro, skyrider, Rich, Tango, Swagman, and Six.

So that's 10 in all.

1 hour ago, Zzr said:

I think you will find that is Arch Cunt ? 

mine of the members on the other channel dislikes the NHS and me for working in it. 

so who is who over here? Like me not everyone has the same name.

I'm me 

I like to not use the same username everywhere, I have a different one on Ukclimbing, Reddit and so on. Over time we give stuff away online, if someone was minded to try to put it all together they might know more than I want to publish. 

• Like 1

That's smart thinking @Zzr, cover your tracks, nobody needs to know where you buy you mushy peas, there might be a team of foreign (or domestic) spies working overtime to build on your file. It´s you, Jason Bourne and @Buckster, amongst these only one of them is a spy. And I bet it's not Jason.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That's smart thinking @Zzr, cover your tracks, nobody needs to know where you buy you mushy peas, there might be a team of foreign (or domestic) spies working overtime to build on your file. It´s you, Jason Bourne and @Buckster, amongst these only one of them is a spy. And I bet it's not Jason.

When you annoy people as successfully as I do it pays to be cautious ?

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The Man will be tracking him as we speak Pedro! 

Cos Forums are a serious business!

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Man will be tracking him as we speak Pedro! 

Cos Forums are a serious business!

Wolf Of Wall Street Laugh GIF

Now that they know where @Zzr lives, I hear Brexit will prevent posting on foreign forums, Pete. To prevent valuable information from exiting!

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Zzr said:

I like to not use the same username everywhere, I have a different one on Ukclimbing, Reddit and so on. Over time we give stuff away online, if someone was minded to try to put it all together they might know more than I want to publish. 

I use the same name eveywhere, even in rel life ( except at work which doesn't count as real life). If anybody has a problem with who I am or what i do or say I give them Bucksters telephone number...?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, MooN said:

I use the same name eveywhere, even in rel life ( except at work which doesn't count as real life). If anybody has a problem with who I am or what i do or say I give them Bucksters telephone number...?

They'll be totally safe if they hide in the Camera shop though.