Second Weekend of January!

XTreme

@skyrider.......as you're interested in one of these, I don't know whether you saw the Cold Start vid I did earlier in the week.

The bloody thing has been laid up for weeks now......so I wanted to see how it started after standing in very low temps down to -7.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@skyrider.......as you're interested in one of these, I don't know whether you saw the Cold Start vid I did earlier in the week.

The bloody thing has been laid up for weeks now......so I wanted to see how it started after standing in very low temps down to -7.

that looked ok to me excellent so now you know ?

• Like 1

Just now, skyrider said:

that looked ok to me excellent so now you know ?

It takes me a while to trust a bike......still in unknown territory at the moment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It takes me a while to trust a bike......still in unknown territory at the moment.

i know the feeling it takes me a while to get acclimatised to a bike too ? and if there is something about it im not happy with it will be up the road because the unsure feeling about it will go worse so it's better away sooner rather than later

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

i know the feeling it takes me a while to get acclimatised to a bike too ?

Fine with the riding side of this bike......after a couple of minutes it felt like I'd be riding it all my life.

To me it was like being on a very sophisticated and comfortable XT600.

But reliability? Only time will tell!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fine with the riding site of this bike......after a couple of minutes it felt like I'd be riding it all my life.

To me it was like being on a very sophisticated and comfortable XT600.

But reliability? Only time will tell!

who actually makes that motor ?

Just now, skyrider said:

who actually makes that motor ?

Same engine as F650......Rotax! But now assembled by Loncin in China, not Kymco in Taiwan as the later F series were.

But it is not a Chinese engine, and contains only Austrian components. The Chinese workforce assemble it.....nothing more.

So ignore @Buckster's trolling.

On 08/01/2021 at 11:30, Pedro said:

@XTreme, out of curiosity, since the UK doesn't really make tea, isn't tea that doesn't pass through the UK drinkable?

You'll just end up messing it up with milk anyway...

Today is Sofia's birthday, I'll be riding over and having dinner with her and her dad. Might have a glass of wine or two... 

For now, I'm doing a little bit of work and sorting out my place before going, I'm in a shambles if when I leave not knowing when I'll come the house is left not vaccummed and tidied up. It'l gotten to a point I came back to sort it out, so might as well do it before leaving.

put the milk in first and then as guy martin says it turns into an emulsion 

1 minute ago, BusBoy said:

Erg. Just remembered. I have to get bollock deep into the water to get the RIB back on its trailer.

Squeak

Any chance of a few pics of you suffering this torture Bruce? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Same engine as F650......Rotax! But now assembled by Loncin in China, not Kymco in Taiwan as the later F series were.

But it is not a Chinese engine, and contains only Austrian components. The Chinese workforce assemble it.....nothing more.

So ignore @Buckster's trolling.

well thats good to hear 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Oh shit, things are quiet around here......why not, let's see your frozen cheeks @BusBoy ?

My my you are getting desperate, I’ve only been here a day and you have wanted to see Rich’s ass and now Bruce’s, you go girl grab what you can.??

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Swagman said:

My my you are getting desperate, I’ve only been here a day and you have wanted to see Rich’s ass and now Bruce’s, you go girl grab what you can.??

Drop them @Swagman

Don't want you to feel left out....... :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1