New boots, the question, to tuck, or not to tuck.

Tym

30 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Oh come on, I'm sure you have rocked a Wednesday or Thursday as well in your day....:littleguy:

No he hasn't!

But I heard The Leg was a bit of a Mover and a Shaker! :littleguy:

• Haha 4

On 07/01/2021 at 03:26, Tym said:

Might have been these things...i cant remember now...lost my login.

2113710977_vm2.thumb.jpg.a6d49c83d55b0f3fe2fa80cd0b18d04a.jpg

They are great you going fishing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

I like this guy. Where's he been hiding for the last 20 years!

XTreme is me dad but he doesn’t want anyone to know, kept me in his basement until this week bastard.??

• Haha 1

On 06/01/2021 at 14:23, Tym said:

Here in America i have 3 exits off the highway and a mickey dees. :littleguy:

_DSC0676.thumb.JPG.12ccf12871876c4f6c1c98b46278c399.JPG

Keep them it’ll let the smell out.?

F'in brown adventure  truck guys got lost, boots ended up in Maumee Ohio, on the bright side, a 3 star hotel room is only $89 a night in Maumee... :classic_rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Tym said:

F'in brown adventure  truck guys got lost, boots ended up in Maumee Ohio, on the bright side, a 3 star hotel room is only $89 a night in Maumee... :classic_rolleyes:

you off to fetch then.?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Tym said:

How can a parcel for Connecticut end up in Ohio?

Were JB Hunt parps involved?

5 hours ago, Tym said:

get yourself there and pick them up, it's a night out :classic_laugh:

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Probably a fucking DPD driver, over Christmas i had a message saying what time and day my boots were being delivered, i waited in (not that i could go anywhere anyway) and watched the UPS van pull up across the road from my house and then got a message saying sorry we missed you no answer at address as he drove off. Got another message with new date and time and again watched the DPD van pull up across the road and drive off before i could get my boots on to go out to him followed by another message saying sorry we missed you no answer at address. Fucker didn't get out of the van to see if i was in or not. Tried to complain but you cant speak to a person just send you round in circles got a third delivery date but this time i was ready sat there with my boots on but i needn't have bothered fuckers had subbed the job out to a private driver so he knocked my door and i got the boots.

I was that pissed off the second time i saved the CCTV footage to report the lazy cunt but there was nowhere i could send it to :twat:s

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Probably a fucking DPD driver, over Christmas i had a message saying what time and day my boots were being delivered, i waited in (not that i could go anywhere anyway) and watched the UPS van pull up across the road from my house and then got a message saying sorry we missed you no answer at address as he drove off. Got another message with new date and time and again watched the DPD van pull up across the road and drive off before i could get my boots on to go out to him followed by another message saying sorry we missed you no answer at address. Fucker didn't get out of the van to see if i was in or not. Tried to complain but you cant speak to a person just send you round in circles got a third delivery date but this time i was ready sat there with my boots on but i needn't have bothered fuckers had subbed the job out to a private driver so he knocked my door and i got the boots.

I was that pissed off the second time i saved the CCTV footage to report the lazy cunt but there was nowhere i could send it to :twat:s

Facebook with a #DPD on it. Should find them and the twat.

• Like 2