Third Weekend of December!

XTreme

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Since i couldn't go out on any of the bikes today i decided to start them all as its been a while. Everyone started except for the CB battery is totally dead, i got an old car battery to jump start it she fired up but not like it normally does and would only run on full choke. My infrared thermometer confirmed what i thought only running on two cylinders so strips the bowl off the one carb and its full of shit and the pilot jet is blocked. To get at the rest of the carbs i had to remove them first time on this bike and its a bitch
Every bowl was like this, how the fuck its run all these years i don't know.

IMG_0576.thumb.JPG.45bec7d48131365414afa97306d2953c.JPG

Put it all back together and she's singing again ?

How long you had it Fred?

On 20/12/2020 at 21:24, Sir Fallsalot said:

Since i couldn't go out on any of the bikes today i decided to start them all as its been a while. Everyone started except for the CB battery is totally dead, i got an old car battery to jump start it she fired up but not like it normally does and would only run on full choke. My infrared thermometer confirmed what i thought only running on two cylinders so strips the bowl off the one carb and its full of shit and the pilot jet is blocked. To get at the rest of the carbs i had to remove them first time on this bike and its a bitch
Every bowl was like this, how the fuck its run all these years i don't know.

IMG_0576.thumb.JPG.45bec7d48131365414afa97306d2953c.JPG

Put it all back together and she's singing again ?

Have you got an inline filter on there Fred ?  it's not rust from the tank is it ?

Oh and your vacumn cleaner is gayer than a gay thing ?:banana121or:

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

Have you got an inline filter on there Fred ?  it's not rust from the tank is it ?

Oh and your vacumn cleaner is gayer than a gay thing ?:banana121or:

When i bought the bike Bob there was no filters on the fuel tap. I found out when i ran out of fuel and turned it to reserve to find it didn't have one. Managed to get hold of another fuel tap with the filters fitted i checked them and their clean so it must be from before i fitted them

As for the vacuum cleaner all i'm  saying is it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I'm still confused.... ?

It's not my fault, they legalized a smoking product in my country that can cause brain damage......?

stoned homer simpson GIF

Your Canada sounds a lot more interesting than the Canada we hear about around here

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Your Canada sounds a lot more interesting than the Canada we hear about around here

Maybe it's just my strange and wonderful corner of the country.....? ....or maybe it's all in my head....?

The Twilight Zone Omg GIF by CBS All Access

• Haha 2