Third Weekend of December!

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

was this a Bucky ride or do you have photos 

Yeh......you tell that fucking Casual Fred!

That's the thing with these English boys.......apparently they've circumnavigated the globe.....but never got one fucking picture to verify it!

the naked gun facepalm GIF

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fuck all around here to take photos of, I did some dual carriageways, and the arrow straight A614.

Hopefully out tomorrow again.........will take a route with something of a slight interest to take photos of, don't expect quality photos as I ain't got the eye for it.

We want to see the bike Clive!

And find some wrecked buildings.......must be loads of them where you live. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

the Land Rover electronic park break said fuckoff

Sounds like a typical Land Rover, 90% sent over here are fucked from day one.

:wave:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

Today I was going to go and do some work on the boat but the Land Rover electronic park break said fuckoff and wouldn't release. Not even with the emergency cable break.

Then the boiler broke and the engineer that came said it was my shower mixer. So after buying a new shower mixer it's still broke. However every time you run the hot water the radiators warm up even if the shower is cold. Diddums. It must be the combi boiler divert valve. Now my central heating is over pressurized and and and. AND MY FUCKING BIG hammer is on the boat which I cant get to, because the wifes car cannot tow HydraBish to the ramp to get said FUCKING BIG hammer. You can never find the right tool when you need it. Merry fucking Christmas. Somebody please send me a brick. ?

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Just turn your heating on, and then open an close a hot water tap repeatedly to try and get it unstuck, then if it's not too hot try and twist the valve a little, and just tap it slightly. Mine got unstuck like that.

It's best to just take it off and clean it by hand, or replace it, but since mine is not easily accessible I got it unstuck the previous way.

• Like 1

So today I rode home, from home. Wasn't too cold even though it was pretty cold between 12 and 14º for most of the trip, with hardly any direct sunshine, I know most of you think that's almost too warm to ride in but I'm designed for a different climate :classic_laugh:

Only got a few minutes of rain, but arrived pretty dry, my jacket bought last spring works great in the rain. My jeans are still jeans, though :classic_laugh:

Arrived for a short lived ray of sunshine while I had a deserved coffee in the company of a sparrow. Rode for 250km and only say another bike, that's not common for Portugal on a saturday.

IMG_9677.thumb.jpeg.fd006045f50c9d071a64cf04526afd21.jpeg

Had lunch with my neighbors, who are the only two other people I have met socially in a month, and enjoyed a piece of codfish and plenty of chilled rose, like you do.

Then, afternoon, just fixed a couple of GoPro supports on my bike, one on the sidecase which I think works quite well:

GOPR0675.thumb.JPG.fd0db2680c808596769d253d5f7fcf0d.JPG

And another for tomorrow morning's ride, attached to the rear luggage rail, I think it looks quite nice too, no? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Nice location, I have not used that one, always feel like there is too much of my butt in the shot......but you can pull it off! ?

I think i'm speaking for most of the creeps on here when i say too much of your butt in the shot just wouldn't be a problem :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think i'm speaking for most of the creeps on here when i say too much of your butt in the shot just wouldn't be a problem :classic_laugh:

?   Nice....going for a MOTY nomination are you?  You were already on my short list. ?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Shouldn't this be a PM to Bruce?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Today I was going to go and do some work on the boat but the Land Rover electronic park break said fuckoff and wouldn't release. Not even with the emergency cable break.

Then the boiler broke and the engineer that came said it was my shower mixer. So after buying a new shower mixer it's still broke. However every time you run the hot water the radiators warm up even if the shower is cold. Diddums. It must be the combi boiler divert valve. Now my central heating is over pressurized and and and. AND MY FUCKING BIG hammer is on the boat which I cant get to, because the wifes car cannot tow HydraBish to the ramp to get said FUCKING BIG hammer. You can never find the right tool when you need it. Merry fucking Christmas. Somebody please send me a brick. ?

Sorry, but serves you right for buying one of LR's finest.  Get yourself to autorader and buy yourself a Land Cruiser .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

But you can still go out unlike me even if you do freeze to death ? :classic_laugh:

Go out anyways, if a cop stops you, beat the chit out of him and burn his patrol car, its what we do here. :wave:

• Haha 3

Since i couldn't go out on any of the bikes today i decided to start them all as its been a while. Everyone started except for the CB battery is totally dead, i got an old car battery to jump start it she fired up but not like it normally does and would only run on full choke. My infrared thermometer confirmed what i thought only running on two cylinders so strips the bowl off the one carb and its full of shit and the pilot jet is blocked. To get at the rest of the carbs i had to remove them first time on this bike and its a bitch
Every bowl was like this, how the fuck its run all these years i don't know.

IMG_0576.thumb.JPG.45bec7d48131365414afa97306d2953c.JPG

Put it all back together and she's singing again ?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1