Third Weekend of December!

XTreme

It doesn't look too bad.......could have done with it a bit warmer though.

And it doesn't look like we're going to get the freaky 20C over Xmas that we had last year either.

472039548_Screenshot2020-12-18115037.jpg.2f7f32cf0ea90af27d275dc0e073a17d.jpg

But I'll battle through regardless.......with any luck I'll be out Saturday and Sunday.

And now we can cross into any another Andalucian province (which would be Almeria or Jaen in my case)........but we cannot leave Andalucia. So Murcia is out of bounds!

What you lot doing?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Putting a new workbench in my shed...

Gonna take a age to get all the stuff out to put the new one in.

Can't believe how much crap I have saved.....think I will fill the wheely bin.

Not out on the bike Clive?

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Tomorrow! ?....a little better forecast?....drizzle and breezy at the moment.

Only upside is it's around 11c now.

11C here as well......but that's a downside for me! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

Is that usual at this time of the year in your area?

I remember walking around Benalmadena in January and it was 18 to 20c?

Sometimes it's a lot colder......low single digits.

We're not on the Costa del Sol........we're 3000 ft up in the mountains of Granada province.

kju-min.jpg.6f935b514433cf3b2666175031748d04.jpg

• Like 1

I am hating Spaniards right now, miserable twats. Just a few selected ones, though. Tomorrow I'll be riding to my home, and spending a couple of days alone there, then taking a ride around Alentejo and Algarve next week, just a 3 or 4 day ride with a couple of days stopped in the middle, riding slowly and hopefully enjoying quiet roads.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why am I worried that's going to be in the banner next month? :classic_unsure:

Are you aware fresh deep snow cleans a tyre so perfectly its sick. :littleguy:

My Michelin Pilot City's will never be this clean. :wave:

_DSC0560.thumb.JPG.1fb16f520d377f0c822e912ec9d68979.JPG

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

Looks like it going up in flames!!?

When i run the lights just off the coil at idle she does, with all the smoke an all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

tv show lol GIF

Had this conversation on the phone with a guy that is trade director of a factory, and the twat just plain out has a fucking tantrum over the phone, and on a screaming tantrum is going to increase prices for the whole market. A fucking tantrum! It's like I'm talking with children.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Had this conversation on the phone with a guy that is trade director of a factory, and the twat just plain out has a fucking tantrum over the phone, and on a screaming tantrum is going to increase prices for the whole market. A fucking tantrum! It's like I'm talking with children.

Spanish men are fucking pussies! They put on this Macho shit and when you front them on it they go crying to their mammies! :wank4az:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tym said:

Are you aware fresh deep snow cleans a tyre so perfectly its sick. :littleguy:

My Michelin Pilot City's will never be this clean. :wave:

_DSC0560.thumb.JPG.1fb16f520d377f0c822e912ec9d68979.JPG

Can you ride that around on the street without a title or insurance or are you restricted to where you can ride it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Can you ride that around on the street without a title or insurance or are you restricted to where you can ride it

Good question, in Connecticut no title no insurance no registration its a bicycle with an assist motor. Can go anywhere a bicycle can go.

Other States are different, in NY, my brother needed to register and get a plate for the Tomos, in Conncticut he wouldnt have had to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Good question, in Connecticut no title no insurance no registration its a bicycle with an assist motor. Can go anywhere a bicycle can go.

Other States are different, in NY, my brother needed to register and get a plate for the Tomos, in Conncticut he wouldnt have had to.

I think it will have to be registered for the road here, which is good in one way as there would be hoards of teenagers tearing along the pavements (side walks ) on them here terrorising everyone :classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think it will have to be registered for the road here, which is good in one way as there would be hoards of teenagers tearing along the pavements (side walks ) on them here terrorising everyone :classic_laugh:

Not for long, all the kids use the cheap  discount bikes from the BigBox ChinaMarts™, their frames crack just about the time they get two blocks away....you should see the chop jobs kids do to get a motor on a BMX bike.

ER in 3 2 ....?‍?

• Haha 1

Well the weather looks like it is trying to be shiny and happy, but I think the clouds will win.

Either way, I am out for a ride. ?  I have a package waiting in the mail......I think it is my bearings and seals!

...sorry no socks this time...?

E92E77F7-4ED8-4A04-8B32-1A8E3332189D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well, the clouds won over the sun and the wind picked up, but I still had a nice ride. ?

27BAF452-328C-4DA1-8031-55EDCD9F3F4B_1_201_a.jpeg

Disturbing amount of water Michelle!

What you reckon @Tym?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Disturbing amount of water Michelle!

What you reckon @Tym?

When you cant tell where the pond stops and the trail begins...oh for the love of Christ i give up Pete! Ugh!

How do parents do it, you raise them right set a } good { example and! they go out and jump socks first into mudholes!

:thud:

• Haha 2