Himalayan

Skippy

23 hours ago, Tym said:

Why should i let real world experience's cloud my prejudices! On the internet no less arg!!!! My mind melted! lol

Ha ha absolutely ??

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I have to warn you, I love my Himalayan and I love to take photos.....so I hope I don't over do it!  ?

You keep posting them......the more pics the better!

• Like 1

A little fix for the windshield shaking at speed, which on the Himalayan is common. Just get an old mountain bike tire, well that's what I used because I had one around. Cut out a strip and place under the shield, in-between the tread, way less shaking and it looks rugged! ??

ESP-1262.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I have to warn you, I love my Himalayan and I love to take photos.....so I hope I don't over do it!  ?

ESP-1270.jpg

Do you follow 'Itchy Boots' on you tube, she's done more to promote the Himalayan than Royal Enfield ?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Do you follow 'Itchy Boots' on you tube, she's done more to promote the Himalayan than Royal Enfield ?

I do follow her...I found her while researching the bike.  Her videos are great and inspire confidence in any Himalayan owner.  RE should thank her, if they haven't all ready...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 30/05/2020 at 18:22, Grasshopper's Ride said:

A little fix for the windshield shaking at speed, which on the Himalayan is common. Just get an old mountain bike tire, well that's what I used because I had one around. Cut out a strip and place under the shield, in-between the tread, way less shaking and it looks rugged! ??

ESP-1262.jpg

I like that idea the screen on my 650 buzzes as you rev bloody annoying ?

• Like 1