Third Weekend of November!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weather ain't great.......about 14C. But it's not as if I can go far anyway because I'm restricted.

Desperately need some Dark Motorcycling!

What you lot doing?

We are only on council lockdown from 1PM on weekends, Pete, so tomorrow morning I'll go for a ride on my bike, make it home before lunch and then maybe wash it in the afternoon (Pete's washing machine smilie)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So what restrictions are in force then Pedro? You can't leave the town?

You can't leave home except to work, exercise or walk dogs. What is enforced is traffic between councils. This goes for almost all regions, and has been going for a week now.

This is in place from 11PM to 5AM on weekdays, and from 1PM to 5AM on weekends.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You can't leave home except to work, exercise or walk dogs. What is enforced is traffic between councils. This goes for almost all regions, and has been going for a week now.

This is in place from 11PM to 5AM on weekdays, and from 1PM to 5AM on weekends.

So you're grounded then?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're grounded then?

Only at night on weekdays, and afternoons on weekends. But yes.

Thing is, there are a lot of exceptions here in Portugal, you can walk your dogs, exercise, go to work, visit relatives in need of help, etc, even travel during lockdown if you have a letter from your employer stating you're working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Weather is not looking too good here this weekend either. Got a ride planned with the TRF next weekend so might have a shakedown ride on the XR tomorrow . Wife and kids out all day so can have a guilt free ride lol

Has the wife and daughter got over Covid OK Fred?

There are travel "suggestions" here, don't go out unless you have to kind of thing.  You can "play" outside but keep it local and no groups.  Not really a concern as we just go into the forest and don't play well with others anyways. ?  So today we enjoyed a nice ride in the misty forest.  Stopped at a waterfall for my BOTM pic and Bagheera wanted to take a shower.....?  Plan to ride around tomorrow and Sunday as well as work on my next YouTube video "First Snow" ❄️   

IMG_4653.jpeg

• Like 6

Nice pics @Grasshopper's Ride, i forgot my camera butt, i rode downtown, my new 12 volt coil ran the LED;s no problem on Loosenuts with the battery disconnected, the only flicker comes when you kill the motor.

I showed Antman outside the liquor store, he thinks i know something, he loved the lights.. all the people waiting in line for the Sushi place next door dint like the smoke when i rode by, oh well...

Friday night rocks so far...

:classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

still in confinement here. weather clear but cold and we had the first frost of the season this morning. Had to send No. 1 out for supplies this morning as Madame MooN is not well. I don't think it's the dreaded lurghy but she does so as a professional hypochondriac she is is busy preparing for the worst .

:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tym said:

Really nice here, rode around a bit, going to change the oil in the KLR then chill. :wave:

Closed for the season.DSCN1037.thumb.JPG.87ed6d8dd8281c208fb7252af159ff16.JPG

What intervals you doing now Tym?

Lets see, im at 39296, gunna just do the oil...did the oil and filtre last at 37,972, just the oil at 37082, then oil filtre at 36073...want me to keep going? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

Lets see, im at 39296, gunna just do the oil...did the oil and filtre last at 37,972, just the oil at 37082, then oil filtre at 36073...want me to keep going? :classic_unsure:

There's no reason to do that unless that's your yearly mileage

I had a message from blunder road (thunder road) motorcycles to say the brake pads for the XR were in, so decided to take the dog via the little country roads to Bridgend to pick them up, when i get there they sure lived up to their nick name they ordered me rear pads instead of the fronts I'd asked for? so i bought them to keep in the spares box. That means another visit next week, ahh well it got me out on the bike and i stayed out for another couple of hours, it was wet and windy but the waterproofs kept me dry quite enjoyed it. only took a couple of photos twas a little wet you see
The road to the bike shop is not the best or it is the best depending on how you look at it ?

IMG_0439.thumb.JPG.4a12f50d4585b5cf948a7b7f8d5e8872.JPG

Heading up over the Bwlch mountain road

IMG_0441.thumb.JPG.c7d4501e155202f48cd8198120997cfe.JPG

And heading home

IMG_0442.thumb.JPG.951112e100c974017a8006aff389cd15.JPG

• Like 5