Second Weekend of November!

XTreme

Not sure about tomorrow.....possibility of rain! Sunday looks decent though and 18C! 

Still restricted to the perimeters of the area......so not much scope for finding shit that looks like it's been carpet bombed!

Which is a pity because nothing rounds off a weekend like being surrounded by total devastation!

So what are you lot up to?

Doing some yard clean up today, almost all the leaves have fallen now and are getting messy. ?. Plan on riding tomorrow and Sunday, just around the local trails. My battery has not been liking to cooler nights, so I have it on the Battery Tender right now getting juiced up. ?. Putting the final blah blah on my latest YouTube video and starting the next video.  I normally have something a bit more exciting to share, I will work on it over the next few days.

In the meantime here are some funky dance moves....? and ladies with no pants....?

dance party GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Helping my new best friend Bamboo dealing with treatment for her weak kidneys. These fotos were last night, today her owner brought her for treatment and I was licked all over my face after she spent half an hour on IV ?

E31B8828-A54D-48DB-AC9C-3C8B1522BCF8.thumb.jpeg.762a5d3a9304e6f95ef31d2bcf93c6c5.jpeg

01DF1B0C-8824-4B35-AB25-0CE70FF87377.thumb.jpeg.0bb0d4282245b62d895c61600b7e0625.jpeg

Weather is amazingly like a good day of spring today, I could well enjoy a nice ride in the afternoon but we are in council lockdown and since I have been enjoying myself, and are also not in my council of residence, I will not be greedy and just hang out with puppies.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Thank you but no, I wasn’t comfortable at all with that :classic_ninja:

I wish I could find that photo of you with them......the look on your face was unforgettable! :classic_laugh:

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wish I could find that photo of you with them......the look on your face was unforgettable! :classic_laugh:

I remember the look on their face too, by then I had never had a dog and really wasn’t at ease

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I remember the look on their face too, by then I had never had a dog and really wasn’t at ease

Yes......I did pick up on that vibe Pedro! :classic_laugh:

Expecting rain all weekend so we'll be trying to clear some stuff from the house. We've collected so much from Mandis Mum and stepdad passing and her real dad. 
Need to get out on a bike or sort that bloody front brake soon too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

Nobody needs to be pinned down by a Rottweiler.
Even Pete had to roundhouse one before it tore his hand and arm off.

You have one hell of a memory Rog.......that was 17 years ago in Connahs Quay.

Not my Rottweiler I must point out!

• Like 1

Dragged this thing out today, last start was 1984, why my Pa bought the thing is beyond me, he never gardened....

i figured i needed a winter project after all my other winter projects all started up,

now what, she runs like a top. My winter is fucked for projects, butt, at least everything is running.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lone Amigo said:

Whaat??? You don't believe me?

I remember every time I dumped, and every time I got dumped. I remember every premature blast-off, and every time she was an ice cube just waiting for me to leave. I remember every argument, every insult, every brush-off, every time some racist would give me that look or that tone. I remember all the highs and all the lows, and more of the in-between than anyone should ever have to endure.

You want my memory? Find a way to take it so that I can be in peace, and I will bless you. And as I am a Papist Deacon, it will be a legit blessing.

Generally I don't remember jack shit! But the wife seems to remember every little thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

especially when you don't want to remember :classic_laugh: same as mine LOL

Oh yeh......they remember EVERYTHING you've said and done to piss them off!

• Haha 1