First Weekend in November!

XTreme

Could have done with it a bit warmer......and a few less fluffy clouds really.

1640761466_Screenshot2020-11-06152252.jpg.670f1f1ce9688a20b3db5ee06dc16c49.jpg

But Winter is on the way so I suppose it could be worse.

I'm hoping to be out Saturday and Sunday......but I'm still limited to staying within the perimeter of this area.

That restriction expires on Monday, but apparently there's a meeting this weekend in order to determine the next stage.

So I'm working under the assumption that they'll put the kybosh on movements and make the most of this weekend!

What you lot got planned?

• Like 1

I’ve been in Ericeira, tomorrow will ride home, which only an hour and a bit. May encounter rain and chilly weather but I bought a woolen sweater today! ?

Work is still shit and the country is going into partial lockdown, so I’ll go home for a couple of nights of red wine with the fire burning. 

• Like 3

Booked a day off work today so got up late put the front wheel back on the XR after fixing the puncture and re-greasing the wheel bearings. Then managed to get an appointment at the dentist to fill a hole after the filling fell out a couple of weeks into covid. Just lit the fire in the house thinking of putting my feet up with a few beers for the rest of the day

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Some new rubber wouldn't go amiss ?

I have to stop doing darkies outside the local pub, says nobody ever! lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

One really needs BOTH  Loose Nutz and The Mighty Tomoes to deal with jurisdictional issues over riding on the beach.

This is how you doit on LooseNuts™.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spent today giving Bagheera a good clean, did some chain maintenance and inspected a new oil leak I have! ?  Plan on taking a ride tomorrow and Sunday, not sure where to yet.  I might even go shopping, WHAT... but only to Canadian Tire, a wonderful place that sells tools, dirt, more tools. ?  Working on my first vlog video, what a weird thing, I'll see how long people can listen to my strangeness.  Oh, and plan on making a chicken soup with biscuits on Sunday, might even make some cookies...stop the fun! ??

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

I am on the lookout!image.png.8036a8995f69101ed7b40dd9236e5d2a.png

Those mags are the ones to have, its a $1500 bike in todays market. Trouble is people want $800 nowdays for crap like this:

636439218120555169-motobecane2.jpeg.083eb32c5f1c71da03c3a6225803858d.jpeg

17 hours ago, Tym said:

I have to stop doing darkies outside the local pub, says nobody ever! lol

Point of order, you're not allowed to say 'darkies' anymore.  At least in Bristol you're not, we're not allowed to say anything here ?

• Haha 4

busy playing with the new heating system yesterday, it's programmable over 7 days for both for hot water and central heating, is linked to t'internet and an app on my phone and has more computing power than Nasa used to put Neil Armstrong on the Moon.  

Maybe we should organise bets on how long it will take me to fuck it up and have to phone someone to come and restore the original settings? 

Today the highlight will probably be going out to buy essential supplies, everything else being Verboten. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

busy plqying with the new heating system yesterday, it's programmable over 7 days for bothe hot water and central heating, is linked to t'internet and an app on my phone and has more computing power than Nasa used to put Niel Armstrong on the Moon.  

Maybe we should organise bets on how long it will take me to fuck it up and have tp phone someone to come and restore the original settings? 

Today the highlight will probably be going out to buy essential supplies, everything else being Verboten. 

Everything is going intelligent the wrong way for me. I bought a new tumble dryer last year you can download an app and connect to it via Bluetooth i don't know WTF that's all about i just want it to dry clothes

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MooN said:

You have a French number plate!? ??

Oi Mon Sewer, pourquoi not!?! Crappy build quality, laissez-fart attitude towards you know,

working well on some weekdays before 1030 and 1430 hrs...

and after 1115 1435 hrs...

:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tym said:

I have to stop doing darkies outside the local pub

So you fuck black birds outside the boozer? 

Good to see you embrace Dark Motorcycling Tym!

• Haha 1