The Very Definition of Dark Motorcycling!

XTreme

And ironically I can't post it on Social Media because I was there illegally.

The location in question was an old Railway Tunnel.......no trains have gone through there for 36 years now! And it's in a very remote location!

@Max GSSR told me nobody ever goes there so it would be fine.......however I came across 3 hikers at the end of the tunnel!

Played the lost Tourist card so all fine......but to keep the charade going I obviously had to turn back and didn't get as many pics as I wanted!

So here you go......this really is Dark Motorcycling!

gs44.jpg

gs44a.jpg

gs44b.jpg

gs45.jpg

gs45a.jpg

gs45b.jpg

gs45c.jpg

gs46.jpg

gs47.jpg

• Like 8

That was fun! You should go back there and try to get more footage, great location.  I could not go in there by myself, my head plays tricks on me it does. ?  It was creepy how the light made it look like your shadow was passing you, or maybe those were the ghosts of the dead motorcyclists who didn't make it out alive after going in there.  You were lucky to get out of there alive dude......?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Who has use of the tunnel looks like its well maintained with lighting and all

It's a Via Verde (Greenway) now.......no motor vehicles!

But I took a wrong turning and ended up in there by accident! We've all done it! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

When i was out on the bike last i didn't realise i was so close to some dark motorcycling that would blow your mind?. I was doing a bit of googling about something else and this info was in the results, i was only a few hundred yards from it where i stood and new nothing of it. Next time I'm out i shall see if i can find it and if its still accessible :littleguy:

• Like 1