Bike Of The Month October - picture submission thread

Pedro

17 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

It's OK. I thought I'd shake things up and get in a few advance votes on TOTY. You can remove them now. I think I'm ahead of the competition.

There's a guy without a camera who could well be a contender you know. :littleguy:

What you say @Tym?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's a guy without a camera who could well be a contender you know. :littleguy:

What you say @Tym?

Bruce try's to hard, it needs to come natural. Like Pic'less :littleguy:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Little Guy™ says...You can pin that on him. :littleguy:

Yeh.....I thought it was Bruce as well.

But in his defence it could have been the first time that he became aware of the fact that he was a Twat!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You clearly carried that there and put it down for a shit like those posh birds with their underarm dogs, the tyres aren't even dirty :classic_laugh:

Fred......there's nothing in the rules of BOTM that stipulates that tyres need to be dirty!

I mean.....if dirt was the key factor in BOTM evaluation we may as well just stick a photo of @yen_powell in the header forever!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fred......there's nothing in the rules of BOTM that stipulates that tyres need to be dirty!

I mean.....if dirt was the key factor in BOTM evaluation we may as well just stick a photo of @yen_powell in the header forever!

I was referring to the bike being carried there and not ridden the evidence being the dirt its sat on and clean tyres  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was referring to the bike being carried there and not ridden the evidence being the dirt its sat on and clean tyres  :classic_laugh:

Its special flood plain sand, you see their granual size does not allow for "clumping" on surfaces, unlike the slime you find in the furrows of England.

:wave:

• Haha 2

Just now, Tym said:

Its special flood plain sand, you see their granual size does not allow for "clumping" on surfaces, unlike the slime you find in the furrows of England.

:wave:

Stop trying to baffle me with technical stuff LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

those posh birds with their underarm dogs

Reminds me of the girls in Paris, they dont shave their underarm hair either, umm whats the topic?

:classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

On 23/10/2020 at 21:21, Tym said:

Reminds me of the girls in Paris, they dont shave their underarm hair either, umm whats the topic?

I would suggest that your information is out of date Tym, time you came over and updated your files I reckon.

• Like 1

Late 

12 hours ago, MooN said:

I would suggest that your information is out of date Tym, time you came over and updated your files I reckon.

1987 i think...is that a long time ago? Oh and paris smelled like diesel and you stepped in dog chit everywhere.

• Haha 2

After some encouragement from a few folks with great taste in motorcycle photography ?  I have decided to pull my previous submission of Bagheera's orange belly and I'm going with this scenic shot from this weekend. ❄️?

7C2DA885-FF62-40AD-9AF6-BC40AEC3579B_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Can I post another photo or that against the rules ?

I think you can only have one submission, but you can change it.  I just changed mine.  Deleted the first post and posted again! ?

• Like 1