Welcome DesmoDog

Admin

Hello DesmoDog,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the welcome! Though judging by the timing, you guys either have auto replies or you need to spend less time online. ?

And yes, I really did name my dog Desmo. He's passed on now but the username carries on.  I am quite the Ducati fan boy, I'm not really sure how the V85tt made it in the door but there it is. Speaking of which, I was looking at things yesterday and I'm not so sure the Guzzi will fit through the actual door leading to my winter storage area, so that may be my next adventure. "Home renovations for Guzzi owners".  On today's episode we mod the sliding door to make it open wider...

But I digress. There's not much that would qualify for adventure riding in my area so I'm mainly here to stalk @Earache. He's kind of a big deal on the internet so I like to keep track of what he's up to.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, DesmoDog said:

Though judging by the timing, you guys either have auto replies or you need to spend less time online.

Right on both counts! I'd love to spend less time online but that's my line of work......so I have no choice! :classic_sad:

12 minutes ago, DesmoDog said:

There's not much that would qualify for adventure riding in my area so I'm mainly here to stalk @Earache. He's kind of a big deal on the internet so I like to keep track of what he's up to.  

I think he's pretty much sidelined now with the seasons changing!

But me in Spain and @Pedro in Portugal will keep his spirits up over the long Winter months while we Style and Profile! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DesmoDog said:

... @Earache. He's kind of a big deal on the internet so I like to keep track of what he's up to.  

Finally! Some recognition which I so richly deserve! About time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/10/2020 at 14:23, XTreme said:

But me in Spain and @Pedro in Portugal will keep his spirits up over the long Winter months while we Style and Profile! :classic_laugh:

You can be the rancid meat in their sandwich.

• Haha 2