-
Posts
12,126 -
Joined
-
Days Won
159
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Pedro
-
You think buying a hipster bike buys you style?
-
Looks like it had a stone topbox
-
-
Time has arrived, submit your pictures for Bike Of The Month September. I will consider the last picture you post, so you can post more than one while making a decision. It has to be an horizontal picture, of a bike you own, taken in this month during a ride. I will close this thread and close this thread and start the poll on the 28th at around (or after) 21:00 Casablanca time.
-
Hey @Tango, I’m back home, you’re safe now!
-
Ever since I announced I was going past his way, he disappeared.
-
Better start posting Steve McQueen posters everywhere so that people know what look you’re going for when buying one of those hipster modded bikes, with an open helmet and a fag on the corner of your mouth. Except his was more or less stock and wasn’t modded by a hipster, what can we learn from this @Tym?
-
Apart from the obvious body kit and wheels, what is special about that?
-
Did you know Scooby Doo?
-
Da fuck? It's turning into an R6
-
You went back, bought the van and have already moved in?
-
Didn't pop in for his birthday, that's very rock and roll!
-
Made it to Ericeira yesterday, dropped the bikes and drove the last 300 home to Sofia's. Long day as we rode through a VERY smokey and uncomfortable northern Portugal, riddled with fires all around. Will catch up with work and things today, might start to work on continuing the ride report too. I've fallen behind and now there's too many pictures and things Also now seriously considering getting a stable partner to my GS.
-
He's keeping it nice and pristine underneath!
-
Oooh, a T5, will you then tour Portugal and clog all the mountain roads when stopping to look for the best Instagram #vanlife scenic location? It's the thing to do, apparently.
-
I do too! The moroccans do sardine meatballs, obviously with herbs and a couple of spices. You can’t do that with the tinned ones, but it’s really yummy.
-
No luck to him, i want to watch a youtube video of him squirming while striking a pose in his chinos.
-
I’m wandering from bar to bar in Milan. It’s so comfy outside! In a tshirt and it feels like you’re at home.
-
Do you get fresh sardines there, Bob? Frozen are still good, just wondering
-
Did you see the twat has bought a Wrangler, Saul? I do love to hate him, and he makes it easy.