Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Having a rest from social media. I’ll tell him that you love him and miss him
  2. Only two bikes parked here today, a Suzuki and a Harley Davidson
  3. Never tried it , must be some pointers on YouTube ?
  4. Your speaking to yourelf Rich , Gordon only lasted a couple of days
  5. I had a day in the garage today . Got the bike washed early then up on the bench to swap the rear brake pads out. Fail , as I realised I had two new sets of fronts but no new rear pads ... So onto job two........... remove the decals from the WR250 as they are a bit tired , it was long and laborious job plus I'll need to get some acetone to clean the panels completely but they don't look too bad underneath. I ned to also watch some vids before fitting the new graffix .
  6. He’s a full time forum lurker and has a part time job fixing PC’s Is that right @busabeast
  7. Did the wheels need painting ?
  8. Why ? did the loch ness monster have his way with @Buckster ............
  9. Paolo had gone to church and then a pic-nic with his Nonna we had a chance to get out today . We went to Alfred's Tower and an ice cream parlour (no Strawberry) on a farm near Nunney .
  10. Oh yeah , commuting on the bike are you @Saul ? Is that before or after you got it out of that van ?
  11. I did it once on my Transalp, you only do it once
  12. I have a full system on my DR650. The build quality is good but it's too loud for trail riding , I'm looking to replace it .
  13. I did my own on my KTM's , time consuming yes but rewarding nonetheless.
  14. That doesn't necessarily mean he won't see it, we have a lot of 'guests' on here and there's always the spies who were jealous of Pete.
  15. I'll give you a free tip @Marcel ........................ don't diss the customers bike online , it's not good business etiquette .
  16. Why are you having another garage built ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy