Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Even if your name is Roger Hodgson and your pretty good musician in your own right, imagine what it's like to play with a full orchestra behind you .........
  2. You have to remember that I am the Don
  3. Is that it for the lighting ..........
  4. Those discs don't look much better , not surprising I suppose given the state of the calipers.
  5. Great track Dave, had me a bit worried when I first saw it as I first thought Phil Collins had died
  6. boboneleg

    DD

    What is your preffered helmet strap fixing ? I never really thought of this until someone gave me a helmet with a latch type fixing. I've always had double-d ring before and they feel much more secure to me .......... What about you ?
  7. You've made yourself the wrong colour , have you gone all woke on us ...............
  8. boboneleg

    BSA

    Excuse me .............
  9. I think that's one of the biggest wins ever, well done @Nute
  10. He's after your backside @Nute , run away ..............
  11. They are complete w*nkers , I've had more than one instance of this
  12. Like a sawds but different
  13. I've gone for @Marcel's KTM . If he wins it might stop all the inane shite for a while .................
  14. boboneleg

    BSA

    I think the 'Bantam' name is a bit of a mistake as they have nothing in common with the original Bantam. I'm sure there are ;ots of other names they could have used , B31 & B32 for example 185kg ??? and why does it need a 150 section rear tyre ? . It does look the part though but then again I think the Honda CB350 looks better
  15. I've caught Conger in the past but never eaten it . I like the look of those Riscado , we call them Red Snapper.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy