Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. No trail braking going on in that ride ..............
  2. I think she moved to Holland to be with her son .
  3. and pigs will be seen overhead along with Ali baba and his flying carpet ........................
  4. Have you got something to confess @Nute , that looks suspiciously like a dildo blue bike there ...........
  5. We’ve been on the Gromit trail today…….
  6. That’s what I put on my Vespa, decent tyres
  7. Beat me by about 53 years then
  8. That's the one I had a go on , proper laugh it was .
  9. R.I.P Ozzy ..................
  10. I’m in Fowlers now , I can’t believe the price of everything in here. It’s not just the bikes but the apparel as well is eye watering They must have over 300 bikes for sale in here but only this one takes my fancy. Nice car in the car park as well
  11. Why, has he passed ? It's what's his surname , you complete gammon ....... Pete mode off
  12. boboneleg

    Chains

    Sing along with me now........................ dildo's to the left , chains to the right , la la la la la , la la la la la .............
  13. Don’t cut the red wire…
  14. When I bought this bike it had Red Bull graphics on it, I'm not a big fan of Red Bull but it looked better than the standard bike. Anyway they were starting to look a bit tatty so it was time for a makeover . The old graphics came off ok after heating them with an airgun and then I found the best way to get rid of the residue was roll it off with my thumb and then used Acetone (my wife's nail polish remover) to clean the panels . The panels weren't to bad underneath apart from a few scratches which I shaved down with a razor blade so I stuck with them ....... I've never fitted graphics before but after watching some videos I cracked on with it, Half the panels needed to be removed to get the job done properly but the others i did on the bike. I'm quite chuffed with it but the right side fairing was hard to get right and I did end up with a few bubbles after too much heat was used . Time to get it dirty again now .............
  15. The clue is in the first word @Marcel
  16. @PHILinFRANCE has got one (not sure if it's a TE20) , the only tractor I've ever driven .
  17. Probably the 'Fake Viking appreciation society' ..........
  18. I sent this message to him for you…….. Fred, you need to get back on Motorcycle riders.net Six30 misses you and is threatening to commit hara kiri
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy