Jump to content

Marcel

Memberr
  • Posts

    3,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by Marcel

  1. Ya but it's learning at a phenomenal rate....I'm not sure how long my natural stupidity will allow me to defeat it...lol. And I've engaged on Chat gdp...lol.. it can be easily defeated at the moment.. all you need is a feedback loop question that it answers wrong and the circuits starts overheating fast...lol. Have you tried @Buckster ?
  2. And there's the proof lady's and gentlemen...
  3. I suspect Dickweed with your fannishing text....lol...He has become very familiar with deleting stuff... Wyll you're all distracted now with climate change and alternative power supplies... your forgetting life and everything " in between " You're all missing the big picture...your thoughts are all manipulate by AI now ...and have been for years ...your all sheeps... Think the future is looking kinda bleak at the moment..and if cold fusion comes online before we completely understand what AI is...be ready for a mass extinction even....and don't say I told you so...
  4. There will definitely spikes and possibly lows in temperatures for those that lives in Deserts like Pedro...but nothing really to concerning... I just finished of a paper on what the atmospheric weather will be like in a hundred years or so..at the current rate of things....it predicts a 2c increase in global temperature...and some actually beleive a 2c increase might be not has detrimental has everyone beleives... I could and would welcome a 2c increase to where I live...I could possibly get and extra month of riding weather...lol.
  5. And suppose now your gonna tell me your the measure stick for intelligence...lol. Let's work with what we have at the moment...in a hundred years...maybe we or someone will solve the Fission , fusion problem ...and just maybe...maybe those rare earth are to be used for that purpose...and buying into this windmills made in China concept....could possibly a wrong avenue to take...
  6. @Buckster could you post the video from race 1 yesterday ? oh dummy me ...I've been able to post videos since 2006....lol. Total dominance again by Indian...I kinda understand now why Harley opened up this new bagger league...lol.
  7. We, has loyal participants to this site , you must tell us this without lying....lol How many covid vaccine and boosters did you take ?
  8. Since you seem to have more than half a brain than are two previous posters..lol....and your worth replying to... But keep in mind...I can read your mind...lol. So what's your solution Nute ? Turn off the petrol lines ? Turn everything into windmills and battery everything ? Imagine you are aware we only have a limited supply of rare earth ... Here's my take it....we are at a tranzianal time in time...it's clear we can't cut off are dependance on fossil fuels...let's stop making life miserable and unafordable for everyone for the moment ...let the young breath a little, so the likes like Rich and Pedro can go forth and make lots of babies...lol. Not saying to drill baby drill everything either...lol...what the world needs right now is leaders who will give more care to their citizens to some questionable agendas making the world a shit hole..lol.
  9. Oh shit here we go again...800,000 years.
  10. Leaving shortly for Moncton, got some parts to pickup at the dealer and...nice and sunny , but a little chilly at the moment 10c...riding season is almost at a close...few more weeks and that will be it for day rides...
  11. Remember it like it was yesterday....was on holiday that week...spend the week glued to the TV...
  12. You know I've been hearing lots of complaining about climate change..how hot it's getting in places...like Portugal ...back in 2003 it reached 48c ...no one was freaking out were they... I assure you I'm not conspiracy theorist...but I tend to take everything with a little grain of salt...let me explain this. I tend to be a little skeptical of papers being written by scientists funded by certain group of people trying to push a certain narrative..like windmills and electric everything...is climate change real ...yes...it's a completely natural process... Are we accelerating things to another ice age or are we proponning it....who knows...just saying there is way more variables at play...earth orbit, solar activity..let me ask you...everyone now beleives c02 is a poisonous gaz...what type of life thrives in high c02...plant life..resulting in a explosion of animal life..more plant life captures more c02 and the cycles continue...and buying millions of windmills from China wyll they burn millions of tons of coal making them...isn't really going to change things....lol....its complete madness....lol. Let's be clear the earth will not turn into Venus in 15 years...lol.
  13. Ok...gonna tell you a little secret..lol...some might remember me going on for years about my ancestry....this super rare genome that I keep referring to...lol. Well all of this was complete unknown to me...or would have given it a second thought about it...lol...I was just one of many Acadians living here in North America....lol. This was all revealed to me...at the time that I disappeared from the net for some 15 years...
  14. And for more dramatic effect...I'd send him a link to this....
  15. I've given some thoughts about writing a letter and sending it to the Pope ....If only I could properly write stuff without making so many misspelled words....lol. And for dramatic effect I would sign it and put one of those wax family stamps that I have...to make it look official...lol. I tell him who I'am , where I was born , my ancestry, a little of everything... And I would proceed to tell him...what on earth have you done to this one great religion, you've cause so much pain in torment from these pass two millenia..you turn this into a business, profiting from the poor , spread countless wars and conflicts world vide... And I would give him and ultimantem....I can either stand by and watch your churches burn to the grown or save them all....lol.
  16. Sorry to hear that Rich....having trouble with your Welch slang...what's the meaning of nan ?
  17. I'm just curious....why would you insult my intelligence ? My ancestors have been living in North America almost a century before America was even America back in 1776.... Robert Hache sighed a witness marriage in 1630 ...in New France knowed has Canada now...
  18. The cunt GIF isn't working...?
  19. I'm glad that some of you are awake enough to see what's really going on... Are own government subsadises all Canadian news to the tune of 1.2 billions per year....and we has tax payer have say about it...no news network should be running on government money.... Think I might join Politics now...has a hobby....lol.
  20. When I mentioned smart and Dumb.... Believe it or not, I can have a real conversation with any of you ( including scientists ), no matter where you live...lol..has long ...it's either in English, French or Old French...lol I can be just has smart has you or has dumb has @busabeast...and will get along just fine...lol Sorry Rich...lol...it's pay back...lol.
  21. All this time leading up to this experience that I had. I beleive in something, wasn't sure exactly what religion or God...but I was self aware and smart enough to understand , all of this wasn't just a random accident of the cosmos with a mathematical perfection like it is.....in just the ways everything is put together.. This experience came to me at the time when I disappeared for 15 years a wyll back...ive never talk about this ...well that I can remember anyways... Never considered myself smart or stupid...I made living , raise a family..like most... Oh man!!! I'm having seconds thoughts about going any deeper than this....I might have to delete this one also...
  22. I'd like to share a personal story on how I found my Faith again. Not getting into religion, but I think a little back round is in order to make sence of everything I'm about to tell you. I was born into the Roman Catholic religion....for those who have no idea what it is...back when I was a boy , the majority of Preist were gay...and many found us young links very attractive...I assure you all I was never Qwire boy...lol...had a very protective mother ( school teacher )and everyone in the village knew about certain things...it's the way things were back then....even at a young age..it would make completely no- sence to me , that it was written in stone that you had to attend Church every Sunday...or why Preist couldn't marry someone...found this absurd. Im even thinking of writing a letter to the current Pope and telling him to change these rules...you know being a direct desendant to Eustach Hache who wrote a letter to the Pope in the 12th century....who knows ...He might recognize my surename..lol...and take me seriously...lol..if it take me to give a sample of blood to proove my bloodline , so be it...lol. .
  23. It all started about 10 years ago with this mass migration, we've lost Toronto, Montreal, streets now in Toronto like young street ...are now called in Arabic, sighn or indian...im not sure...lol. It was all in pretend that are population was stagnant...so they flooded the country with people who do not assimilate to are cultural beliefs and customs....so much corruption waste and abuse...all it did it made life more difficult for everyone...
  24. Let's talk about this trade war... I'm probably more American than most Americans. Having lived on a border town with relatives inter-married with Americans.... What I want is my old Canada back , this country has been so missed managed in the last decade...heath care system falling apart , infrastructure litterly rotting apart, roads , bridges, im loosing my family doctor this Oct , and will not have one after this . Has for are so call prime minister, where his entire family lives in this states where 90 % of his financial portfolio is in America..and doesn't invest at all in Canada...I certainly don't beleive a word coming from his mouth...the little sneaky bastard.... What it boils down to...it's politics....Carney has elections at the moment...and has made himself look like the savior who's gonna save us from big orange bad man...and 90% of canadians have fallen for this crap..and who's gonna pay in the end...we the normal folks who are caught up in this crap..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy