-
Posts
3,838 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
26
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Marcel
-
Yes ...that would definitely be the prudent way to go...reading your reply....and will now have it fixed when they call... Has for the shock absorber...I guess they didn't find anything warranted a replacement...
-
So the fix has been approved, definitely not regretting the extended warranty purchase , wich wasn't cheap at the time of purchase...2 weeks for the parts to come in... Gonna check if possibly if I could delay the fix date appointment until spring maybe....gonna be parked for winter by then...
-
Good call Pedro....totally miss that...thanks.
-
Been hearing this odd clunck for a wyll now ( last year)...only when the suspension is extended all the way up...on nasty bumps...like going over rail crossings...and when both wheels come off the ground and everything comes crashing down...I've had a look at it,and the rear sub frame suspension pin is exsesively loose in the sub frame...this pin is made to be removed to service the rear tire...no need to mess with the exaust when doing a tire change... Pedro was asking why being such a master mechanic why I wasn't fixing it myself....lol. One simple reason @Pedro I bought and extended warranty...lol...so I wouldn't to deal with this shit...id rather be riding than wrenching honestly... So after looking at it they came up with a list of parts...totalling 2 thousand dallors in parts only...I know how warranty works, they put everything in and some of the parts like the needle bearings are perfectly fine.. Just to be clear Nothing listed in these parts makes the bike un-safe to ride...and it still rides better than any new Harley on the road today even with that slop in the rear... So what do I think about 60 thousand km...it's a good smooth riding suspension...mind you this bike isn't babied and have taking it place no touring bike should ever see...still consider this to be be a new suspension being that's it's only a 6 years old design...it's not like that had decades to work out the bugs like other brands... Here's the list of parts they came up with...
-
-
I'll tell what's dumb as rocks to me... Just how many people die of heat related issues in the UK and surrounding countries ? Haven't you guys heard of A/C ? Those cheap portable units aren't that expensive...the ones you stick in a window....you let your government decides who dies with rules and regulations... Has for the climate it's definitely changing...it's only going to get warmer in certain places...even if we went 100% electric retarded everything..it's not going to make any difference for the next 100 years... Could be just a one off thing ...but seeing no altantic hurricanes ...some sections like the eastern side of the Americas are going to benefit possibility of a milder climate..with less hurricanes....
-
Well there's two ways to look at it....2 thousand in parts not factururing in the labour...after forty thousand miles...you have a mono shock holding up two mid size motorcycles...pivots arms and stuff... How much did Pedro pay do have his rear shock absorbed rebuilt ? Thank God for the extended warranty...lol.
-
-
Well climate change ain't so bad...20c and not a clowd in the sky...no tail end of Hurricanes..not seen in the pass 100 hundred years.
-
Not broken but worn out possibly....bad design if you ask me...they should have stuck a press metal sleeve where the pin contact the sub frame...
-
Leaving shortly, going to the indian dealer to have that odd clunk from the rear suspension , to see what they say...20c and sunny so Im riding it down...
-
What's wrong with him...lol. A little drama qween...lol.
-
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/19T9miVqDJ/ Cry me a river.....lol.
-
Oh my lord...never again...my buddy john call this morning asking if I wanted to go along on ride with a logging truck...6 hrs for one run..never again...lol. My bones are still rattling...it's has worse jas riding a Harley in a pot hole ridden dirt road for 200 km..
-
We're they joined at the legs ? Happyo birthday cunts.!
-
Im feeling phylogical this morning...lol. I've become self aware enough, by now that certain narratives , that I now see , isn't being pushed to better mankind...has and example climate change... It keeps us from seing the real dangers...birth rates steadily going down...a new level of perverted reality with AI...let's be serious..just how many teens and young minds are interacting with the thing...some have now married their chat bots...lol....many teens can now say they prefer to have meaningful conversation with AI than a real person...last time I checked...machine and humans can't reproduce...it's manipulating everyone who's walking around with a cell phone...wastes data centers are being built everywheres just to store information....it's mimicking emotional response well enough now ....it's scary...all from a machine that feels nothing...
-
So you actually beleive turning the world in one giant windfarm, solar panels and cornfield is going to save us ? That this technology is the only way to go..again.. a certain narrative being pushed by certain people who are already in bed with China...where do you get your information from ? Just how this new world order movement is working for you all in the UK ?
-
The only logic I see in this...he's gonna rent a room with 4 bunks and rent them out at a discount price to un -expecting strangers...I bet some of them will be looking at the port window has a mean of escape by the end of the 28 hours....
-
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DUrnEYWT6/
-
Just wait...I'm busy at the moment...lol.