Jump to content

Marcel

Memberr
  • Posts

    3,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by Marcel

  1. You guys wanna move this into the canceled section....got some interesting perspectives about this trade war....
  2. You sound like a broken record Pedro....lol Just getting home...lol...will probably be my last one for the year...15c temp on sat and Sunday...today was perfect 25c... You saw 37 c ...I'd died for sure..lol...is that with humidex calculated in...
  3. In Mont- Jolie Quebec at the moment....waiting for Roland to catch up....slow boke..lol.
  4. I shouldn't have sent you this pic privately...I apologize...
  5. Get ready boys...and gals...strugis # 2 coming up...its gonna be better than # 1....rated 18....I will add more material....are women in bikini ok ?
  6. Currently leaving on a ride...states side....met Roland at the gas station...the big dummy forgot his passport...has to run back to his place...lol....im waiting a the gaz station...lol. 220 per liter for supreme gaz...ouch !
  7. Anyway @Buckster...this has to be one of the great jokes that I have done on you...hahahahaha!!!!!! Do you remember that seen from dumb & dummer....when he made beleive to dummer that he was paralyzed for 10 years and had him come changing his urine bag....lol. Have you forgotten that I was posting video has far back has maximum....lol....and all this time I had you posting my bum videos and crap...hahahah.
  8. Hey I just had a brilliant idea...its pole time...we haven't had one of those in a long time...I'd do it...but I'm not wasting a post on that..lol. Saul would be and excellent candidate....he's emotionally stable and all...seems to have plenty of time..by attendance here... And I think he understands me a little...that my crap is only for entrainment purposes only...lol. And not to take anything serious that I might post...lol.
  9. You see Buckster with this new computer and AI...I can do anything now...lol. No need for you to post videos like I had you doing for years...lol...not realizing I was just messing with you...lol.
  10. Ok..ok...Ill tell what exactly is going on...for me this post limit per day...and now post limits on re- editing... when I'm trying to post a day ride report is totally bullshit . I'm not crazy , and at time might hurt your feelings with the material that I do post...or reply too....and some really do dis-like me and are making things real difficult for me to post anything..... Were all adults here, ignore button works extremely well...and if moderators have a problem with my material...maybe it's time you vacate the place to someone else...like me...lol.
  11. Yes I know things are about to get real expensive here....and stupid Canadians have no clue what's going on....I haven't decided yet....on wich side Carney ultimate plan is...but I think it's leaning towards China. With this new world order agenda.
  12. Nice try..lol...that's AI generated Buck...lol...why would I destroy master pieces of threads..? @Buckster...do you want me to do the exact same copy you just pulled out...and Ill replace with your user name ?
  13. Who deleted the sturgis ride report ?
  14. Yes I know....its ridiculous around here...it's a liberal strong hold...it's so bad now , ill probably have to cover-up the American flag sticker on my KTM side cases...
  15. Not sure what happened yesterday, I was doing a day ride report and wyll I was editing pictures, everything stopped working...though maybe there was something wrong with the site....logged out , still the same...and I noticed, everything was deleted.....that's pretty low guys, you could have sent a pm or something...I really did make and effort with this Sturgis report....and I had a special day report...I managed to record my uncle and son and I ...speaking in old French...lol. Really don't want to flounce, but , but a few, not naming anyone...really don't like me..lol.
  16. Link not working....is it the Carney and Trudeau memes ?
  17. You cunt Pedro....you switch your vote....and all this time I thought we were friends...lol.
  18. Oh my lord the suspence is killing me....a two way fight...
  19. Looks like Buckster is running out of new material..lol...Pedro this bike was fitted with a sidecar and struck a Ford Festiva head on...the pic is from New-zelan I think...the Harley boys like to pull this old pictures ...lol. very popular with Harley trolls on many sites...lol.
  20. Not sure what make of a bike this was...in Wisconsin the other week...the bike hit a grasshopper at 80 mph...and totally shattered to peices..
  21. I've watch many serial killer interviews from jail over the years...do you think this could be some drug crazy individual ?....Im wondering
  22. There was so many locations for pictures...no time...
  23. How fast can you get that moped going ? They might have mixed up your adress and stuck it in wrong mailbox ?
  24. Don't beleive anything Buckster post from FB....he's full of shit...lol. Not to mention how many curbs he hit with the thing in that 700 milles...lol
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy