-
Posts
3,838 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
26
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Marcel
-
-
Here's looking at you @Buckster....lol. Speed sensation is better I think ? Anyway buck...not brag or anything...this thing ride like it's on air bags...you feel barley anything transferred to the bars...with the low profile 19 inch wheel...took wyll to get used too..you almost have no sensation of the front wheel...and that's what Roland said after he tested it out... Mind you I haven't tested out the inverted forks on the new Harleys yet...but imagine it's similar now... @Pedro Didn't say it was a good thing...like I said ..it took time to get use to it...but it's definitely less than other harleys I've owned...on my Harley every Crack or little jolt would be transferred to the bar....it rides like a Rolls-Royce...
-
Where going Iraq ? Just has a warning I wouldn't get close to the border with that American motorcycle between you legs..you'd be fair game to get scud missile up your arse... @Buckster....tell us...what did you buy....grills for your BBQ..?
-
I've got this CAA...plan...same thing has the American AAA....same company I think...covers up to 400km tow ..
-
You link isn't working on my end.... Its all I could find to get delivered fast...im sure there is better ones out there...what sold me on this one...is its operated via wi-fi on my phone...can start recording and stop through my phone....anyway it's not like Ill be able to post videos from sturgis...no need to tell you half of the women are running around Top-less....lol.
-
I have another mount and will try that Pedro...not sure exactly what's going on...when I look at video before loading it to YouTube...you see half of the front wheel and part of the wind jammer...and it looks more like your moving...that rider was doing 100 or 60 miles and hour..and after I passed, I was cruising at 80 miles h.....looks like Im not doing more that 50kph..lol. And the quality disappears...definitely not high def...after its on YouTube...probably because Im not on the YouTube premium chanel ?
-
think the HD recognizes the 126 + hp indian and pulled right away to the white line...lol. Not bad...except the wind noise...have to figure something.
-
This is what I've got going on today...trying the find a good place to fitt the cam on the bike...did a small test run yesterday wearing it has a magnetic necklace...but mostly everything is blocked out by the wind jammer....it's either going on the lower fairing or the windscreen...the windscreen is tinted...so I've got to check out if it's to dark for filming...
-
Looks like they received some rain ...sturgis surrounding area yesterday...I guess the devil's tower area was closed off due to fires...
-
That's and excellent idea....let's do one about perma banning marcel....tell you the truth, like I've told you before I don't understand why some of you aren't using their ignore button..really have better things to do than spending time here for your entertainment purposes...lol...being limited now to two post per-day ...kinda sucks really...maybe Im wrong but I don't think that I ever personally attack anyone on here ? Mind you it's not because I can't...lol....what I see right now , is someone of a limited mind and stature and the only way he can win and argument is to play the power trip card...cause really...thats all he has to play with...a little mind in a man's body...lol
-
Have you checked the slow..mo....you can clearly see the front wheel loosing traction first....but it was a scary crash...glad he's ok...
-
@Buckster did you hear anything about Wyman's bike....and why it lost traction to the front wheel on a straight away ?
-
Knock yourself out...lol. Anyway it's gonna be really difficult for me to post high definition videos from the ride to sturgis south Dakota....with just being limited to one post per day...just saying....im sure some viewers would like to see two newbies going to sturgis for the first time...lol.
-
Did you get a chance to catch the race # 1 yesterday Buckwheat ? Omg Wyman nearly got crushed into the wall and Smith did a Busa special , flying off the field.... Recap of the race if some missed it... I managed to get direct information from S&S and Vance Hines factory indian team...that the 200 rpm increase on the Harley teams is rattling the bikes apart....Wyman's bike was vibrating so bad that the front wheel lost traction.... Being Sunday and all....I'm sure thousands of Harley owners world wide are hitting Churchs this morning , praying for a hail marry for race # 2...
-
Well you started it....lol....you just didn't like hearing the thruth....and started dishing out personal insults.... I'll be the bigger man and apologize on your behalf...lol.
-
Apologies accepted....lol....now remove this stupid limit on how many post I can make in 24 hrs...you frigen dickhead...lol.
-
I'm thinking it's gonna keep raining until you apologize....lol.....
-
Got some questions about your drift punch bushing installer.... Where did you find it...? Is it a specific Harley tool....or just a generic one that works ? Been looking for one for years but I've been the victim of buying online tools before..that never seem to be the right one or quality you'd hope for....not that I need one at the moment...lol...but owning another Harley isn't out of question...maybe my next one will be a good used one with the upgrades already done...think now that's the way to go...cause really with thousands worth of upgrades all bike sell no higher than retail....unless you have a rare perle...my 2015 was already showing slop at barley 30 though miles...in a way ..lol...i find it's a thing that makes Harley look like a Harley...at idle it looks like everything is about to rattle off the bike...
-
have no idea if I just flush mo ey down the toilet....lol....kinda looks like it does the job....didn't want to glue anything to my lid or the bike...
-
I've just ordered this...for the coming road trip to sturgis.....Roland is having serious though about joining the ride at the moment...lol...
-
That press looks prestine...is it new ? Not going to lie but at times I enjoy more buying a new tool than parts for a repair or the repair itself...lol
-
Nice work has always...