Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE vs Suzuki V Strom 1050XT

Admin

Battle of the butt ugly, when will Japan learn, hire a fuckin Italian to design the looks, then make Japanese workers, engineer and build the fucking thing.  :littleguy:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tym said:

Battle of the butt ugly, when will Japan learn, hire a fuckin Italian to design the looks, then make Japanese workers, engineer and build the fucking thing.  :littleguy:

I think the new Strom looks great with the DR Big retro styling!

2020-Suzuki-V-Strom-1050XT-beauty_50VSTRM.jpg.4e40718a901ab899c5d0825644b2e039.jpg

The Versys just looks weird.......not sure how it can even be classed an an Adventure Tourer.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think the new Strom looks great with the DR Big retro styling!

2020-Suzuki-V-Strom-1050XT-beauty_50VSTRM.jpg.4e40718a901ab899c5d0825644b2e039.jpg

The Versys just looks weird.......not sure how it can even be classed an an Adventure Tourer.

No excuse, even Mandi's got a Honda now.?

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

She didn't have a Strom though did she Dave?

She tried the Gladious with the same engine, wouldn't fit on the Strom.
Before the CBF was a GSR and a GSX.

• Like 1

I had the original Versys 1000 and whilst it wasn’t the best looking bike I’ve ever owned it went like a rocket, was built like a tank and super comfy. Perfect road bike. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

I had the original Versys 1000 and whilst it wasn’t the best looking bike I’ve ever owned it went like a rocket, was built like a tank and super comfy. Perfect road bike. 

Good to see you Ray.......thought you might have got banged up for killing your neighbours! :classic_laugh:

You still looking at other areas?

5 hours ago, Skippy said:

717402DE-47F7-49EF-9ADA-6A6F3FF1A0AB.jpeg

On 19/06/2020 at 13:09, XTreme said:

Good to see you Ray.......thought you might have got banged up for killing your neighbours! :classic_laugh:

You still looking at other areas?

Yes mate, still considering all options. As for the neighbours.......don’t tempt me ?

31 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yes mate, still considering all options. As for the neighbours.......don’t tempt me ?

The new normality tomorrow then Ray?

This Versys 1000, I've no doubt it's a great bike but by god it's bloody ugly. How can kawasaki make such cool bikes sometimes and then turn around and make hideous beasts the next day? Only bike I would buy for being pretty alone in the retro Z900, how can they make that and this at the same time?