Professor Wankstain's science thread

38 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Pretty much the same level of irrefutable evidence that man evolved from monkeys.

uhm GIF

58 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Pretty much the same level of irrefutable evidence that man evolved from monkeys.

Man evolving from monkeys? Oh dear - back to school for you, Buckster… 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Man evolving from monkeys? Oh dear - back to school for you, Buckster… 🤣

It’s okay I don’t believe that either, you convinced me last time that the bible account is the most accurate.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s okay I don’t believe that either, you convinced me last time that the bible account is the most accurate.

You do realise that if there is a heaven you’re going to have to spend eternity listening to Cliff Richard, don’t you? 😇

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You silly boy, have you not watched Planet of the Apes 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Have you looked in a mirror recently....?

Did you evolve from a turkey?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You do realise that if there is a heaven you’re going to have to spend eternity listening to Cliff Richard, don’t you? 😇

While you listen to @zzzak in the other place you mean?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

He will be in heaven for about a minute... then they will realise the mistake and send him down to Lucifers place where he will be put in a room knee deep in shit and piss and have to suck off midgets with 12 inch custard chuckers every day  ..for enternity

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

He will be in heaven for about a minute... then they will realise the mistake and send him down to Lucifers place where he will be put in a room knee deep in shit and piss and have to suck off midgets with 12 in custard chuckers every day  ..for enternity

Yeah! What about Buckster though?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Yeah! What about Buckster though?

that is bucksters destiny 

29 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Oh - I was enjoying the thought of it being Cliff Richard... 😄

can chuck him in the mix... 

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

He will be in heaven for about a minute... then they will realise the mistake and send him down to Lucifers place where he will be put in a room knee deep in shit and piss and have to suck off midgets with 12 inch custard chuckers every day  ..for enternity

Who hurt you?   🤣

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

That's Pete's fantasy, not mine.

• Haha 2

Did you miss me, of course you did, anyway once again I was right, and in being right I learnt something as well, you can't get a 90 right angled shadow from a single light source, its a good thing that I noticed that the matchstick on the right hand side had been leaned over in Newts picture so now I no longer need to question why the shadows are going two ways from a single source, they are both in the same plane but one is side on and the other is vertical, simple really.

Anyway good news, for two days I have been searching for Moon Hoax info that I've seen before, but didn't save to a folder and it appears that most of the informative sites are closed down or just plain missing, however using Yandex search and a little linguistic trickery I have found nearly all that I was looking for which has now been saved to my folder, you know, I can tell that Bucky's happy about it, in my minds eye I can see him quietly smiling to himself while nodding his head and thinking, 'zzzaks going to come through on this one'.

I also found what is probably the best documentary on the whole thing that has many acknowledged experts on it such as the Hasselblad representative who was in charge of the Apollo cameras, that's a serious photography expert, when he sees the Apollo photos the look on his face says it all, you can see him realise that the whole thing was a hoax, he refuses to be drawn on the matter (probably avoiding having a CIA accident by doing so) and suggests that they find Neil Armstrong and ask him, and that's just one of the many, seriously it is well worth the time to watch it, you may become awoken if you do, this docco is almost impossible to find on Google or YouTube because it blows the lid off everything in a cool professional manner.

It's up to you, meanwhile here's a couple of fun pics to whet your appetite.

image.png.c242f30b8c096655df0b99625fc2dc43.png

image.png.89f1a88411859b7c595e9c263647888e.pngimage_2024-04-17_133423799.png.35fa41b838207e0d02eb52059ea2c1dd.pngimage.png.f575343193ed6401b542fb6e8de9bed6.png

• Like 1

That truly must have been a lot of effort for those NASA guys to go to - craning the buggy into position not just once, but going through the whole palaver again just to move it forward a foot. I'd just have pushed it forward. Mind you, I can also understand why they'd want to 'avoid disturbing the carefully racked(?) moondirt' though, what with all those other people walking around on it and messing it up...

I think @Nute mentioned this before and I missed the answer, but what explanation do you have for the fact that the landing sites and the abandoned descent modules are clearly visible in low-orbit images from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, and that craft from China, India and Japan have also seen them? Or that we've been pinging lasers off the retroreflector the Apollo 11 mission left on the lunar surface for the last 55 years? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

once again I was right, and in being right I learnt something as well, you can't get a 90 right angled shadow from a single light source, its a good thing that I noticed that the matchstick on the right hand side had been leaned over in Newts picture so now I no longer need to question why the shadows are going two ways from a single source, they are both in the same plane but one is side on and the other is vertical, simple really.

Interesting interpretation of the facts there.  Once again you weren't right, you were the polar opposite of right, but I'm glad you have finally understood the basic concept that its the angle/orientation of the item casting the shadow that determines the angle of the shadow. 

As the whole shadow thing seems to be one of the popular arguments on which the moon hoax thing is hung, now that you realise that argument is bollox does it make you question some of the other "proofs" that are put forward which are complete crap too?

As to the rest of your post and the photos I'm not sure what you are getting at there. Im working today so don't have the time to wade through it all now. You might have to give us some pointers on that. 

• Like 2