4 wheels bad, 2 wheels good, 1 wheel best!

Nute

EUC race in Spain. These things will do 50+ mph (depending on the type ) and are great fun, tho as with anything that's fun except sex in the UK, they are not legal. 

I got my first EUC in 2015. Back then you could ride about without the danger of being stopped by the rozzers. Sadly not the case now tho I do use mine around the village where I live as the local boys in blue don't seem to care here thankfully. Also good fun off road.

My first one was a 500w motor but the current models have 3-4kw, the more power in the motor the less likely you are to over stretch the laws of physics and come off. Lean forward to go and lean back to stop. Racing like this is ideally suited to those who weigh 50lbs wet through, my 100kg would put me at rather a disadvantage. 

• Like 2

Holy shit, never knew about that!

5 minutes ago, Nute said:

my 100kg would put me at rather a disadvantage. 

For racing that would be the case for everything, maybe the only exception being sailing?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ve never seen anything like it! I think it would be a great stag do night out 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, have a few drinks and hop on something with one wheel that accelerates according to your balance!

• Haha 5

It is rather like skiing. It does take a bit of time to learn, a bit like learning to ride a push bike all over again, but well worth once you have the hang of it. 

I used to put mine under the seat on the train ad get around London with it but like everything, as people want these things cheaper and cheaper and buy anything (electric scooters, skateboards etc) with shit no name chink batteries, then the my e-bike caught fire, these things are dangerous  headlines started. So TFL don't allow this kind of thing on the train any more. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nute said:

It is rather like skiing. It does take a bit of time to learn, a bit like learning to ride a push bike all over again, but well worth once you have the hang of it. 

I used to put mine under the seat on the train ad get around London with it but like everything, as people want these things cheaper and cheaper and buy anything (electric scooters, skateboards etc) with shit no name chink batteries, then the my e-bike caught fire, these things are dangerous  headlines started. So TFL don't allow this kind of thing on the train any more. 

Just put it in a bag.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skippy said:

I’ve never seen anything like it! I think it would be a great stag do night out 🤣🤣🤣

I suspect many broken bones and spilt drinks.

• Haha 2